Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the @owifh is joshua clottey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clottey vs Brook @ 147 if Clottey can still make weight.. Clottey would take Jr to school.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
      Difference is Clottey has fought 4 times in the last 4 years and is approaching 40 years old.
      There you go again. Saying you saw the fight and then saying something contradictory to that claim right after.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        You saw the fight yet you don't see that Clottey is better now than he was before the Pacquiao loss.
        Fighting Anthony Mundine and fighting Manny Pacquiao are two very different things. Additionally if he fought Brook he would have to come down to 147.

How many times have you seen fighters do that successfully in the latter stages of their career? Lalonde, Roy Jones, Chris Byrd, Dawson (against Ward), Cotto (against Pac), Morales after fighting Zaheer at lightweight and dropping back to super feather. It can only be detrimental to Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          There you go again. Saying you saw the fight and then saying something contradictory to that claim right after.
          How is anything I said not a fact? Is Clottey not 36 years old (just shy of 37)? Has he fought more than 4 times between 2010 and today?

Just because your interpretation of his win over a frankly sh! t fighter in Anthony Mundine means you think he could beat Kell Brook doesn't make anything I said less of a fact.
          Last edited by Ryn0; 08-19-2014, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Clottey looked real sharp despite being 37. I think 154 is a good weight for him.

Comment

If u think kell brook would beat clottey...u dont know clottey...even though i dought he can make ww he is a very experienced fighter and he looked very sharp last time out...brook faught porter well clottey is a very technically sound fighter even out of the turtle guard

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                Clottey vs Brook @ 147 if Clottey can still make weight.. Clottey would take Jr to school.
                This thread is ******ed.

Clottey was never that special a fighter in his prime, but he's gonna school top welterweights now?

Comment

clottey aint going back to 147. But he could break top 5 of 154.

I think he beats angulo and he has a really good shot of beating trout. He can get his name in the mix again.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                    Who is Chavez jr pushing down in your avatar?
                    That extra 10 million Arum paid him to not hurt Pacquaio goes a long way in Africa

Comment

Clottey should go clear out the middleweight division.

Comment

Working...
                      X