Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ending the Cold War would be BAD for Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You wouldn't happen to be a relative of Kid Chocolate, would ya?

Comment

Good post. Green k!

Comment

Its been a while since we had a "pinoy" alt. Last one I remember was giant pinas.

Comment

ts is a coward floydiot alt. smdh

probably he got bitch-slapped by a pinoy.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUEPINOY View Post
            Yes, let's end the Cold War so that Bob Arum can continue f##cking over fighters on his roster.

NO.

I'm all in for better match-ups, but it's best if Top Rank died. We've all seen in the last month alone that Manny Pacquiao isn't the only one being f##cked by Bob Arum. Look at Mikey Garcia and look at Chavez Jr.

Golden Boy doesn't need to end this imaginary Cold War.

Top Rank will be dead as a company by the end of this year.

Who besides those 3 names that I mentioned does TR have left? Tim Bradley (got forced into extension), Alvarado, Donaire, Rios..?

They also have Rigo and you know they're not putting him on TV anymore.

IF YOU'RE A REAL BOXING FAN, YOU'LL PRAY LIKE I DO EVERYDAY THAT TOP RANK DIES A SWIFT, PAINFUL DEATH.

END THIS 'COLD WAR' AND YOU GIVE LIFE TO TOP RANK, SO IT CAN CONTINUE F##CKING ITS FIGHTERS.

LET TOP RANK DIE AND BOXING WILL PROSPER LIKE IT ONCE DID.

THE FIGHTS WE WANT TO SEE WILL BE MADE WITH OR WITHOUT TOP RANK. THEIR TIME IS RUNNING OUT!

NO ONE CAN DENY HAYMON/SHO/GB PUTS ON THE BEST, STACKED CARDS. YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THEY DON'T NEED TR FOR THAT.

WE WANT TO SEE THE BEST FOR MANNY PACQUIAO. EVEN IF WE DON'T GET THE FLOYD FIGHT, THERE WILL BE MUCH BETTER FIGHTS FOR HIM.

DON'T END THE COLD WAR.
            great post. top rank is finished

this is the age pf aquarius. a fighter has the right to know how much each of his events generate so he can be paid fairly.

the top rank business model is about stealing from those who work for you namely the fighters.

bob has the mentality of f.uck you fighter i'm going to steal from you because your stupid.

enter al haymon harvard lawyer just like bob, but with a different business model.

hey fighter you are taking the punches and receiving brain damaging blows even in training.

you should get more money and be told the truth about how much your events generate.

i hope oscar is not on drugs again talking about working with arum.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Is tons easier to **** over fighters if you're a monopoly. See how little UFC fighters get paid.
              All that needs to be said.

Comment

I needed this thread tonight. I had to fight back laughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                  ts is a coward floydiot alt. smdh

probably he got bitch-slapped by a pinoy.
                  There was a lot of funny stuff in here, but this damn near killed me.

Comment

He has somewhat of a point. Though oscar cant run gbp and only way war ends is without Richard. Who will then probably make a company w haymon leaving gbp with a 3rd rate stable and a brand new cold war. Who knows never do til you do.

Comment

Lol no let's end the war. Top Rank is a disease and it can't be cured but we deserve the best fights. We pay our hard earnt money to see it so we shouldn't be shat on.

Comment

Working...
                      X