No announcement yet.

My Boxing Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Boxing Predictions

Floyd Mayweather will beat Canelo Alvarez by unanimous decision he won't even get touched or hurt in that fight easy work.

Danny Garcia will knockout Lucas Mattysse or win a Decision, its a toss up but Danny will win (I am a Lucas fan by the way)

Wladimir Klitschko will TKO Alexander Povetkin in the later rounds.

Tim Bradley will outbox Juan Manuel Marquez look for Bradley to force JMM to come at him, UD Bradley.

Bernard Hopkins will beat Karo Murat by easy decision

Brandon Rios will KO Manny Pacquiao within 3 rounds, Rios will take every single punch and drop and wobble Pacman early and than finish him with a devastating Jab

If you guys want me to give you predictions for upcoming fights just drop them. I am pretty good and accurate with my predictions.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Floyd Mayweather will beat Canelo Alvarez by unanimous decision he won't even get touched or hurt in that fight easy work.

Danny Garcia will knockout Lucas Mattysse or win a Decision, its a toss up but Danny will win (I am a Lucas fan by the way)

Tim Bradley will outbox Juan Manuel Marquez look for Bradley to force JMM to come at him, UD Bradley.

Brandon Rios will KO Manny Pacquiao within 3 rounds, Rios will take every single punch and drop and wobble Pacman early and than finish him with a devastating Jab

If you guys want me to give you predictions for upcoming fights just drop them. I am pretty good and accurate with my predictions.

I think Mayweather lingering on the ropes in this fight could seriously be detrimental. Canelo is a bigger banger than Cotto and much more explosive. He is also a great body puncher. I expect a fight similar to Cotto-Mayweather, only much more physically taxing for Mayweather and the scorecards slightly closer than Mayweather-Cotto. Canelo wins four rounds on two judges' scorecards and one judge somehow scores it a draw.

I think Bradley will look decent against JMM provided he doesn't exchange.

Rios-Pacquiao...I'm intrigued to see as to whether or not Pac's chin has been cracked. I could see Rios smashing Pacquiao...but a jab, hectari? a JAB?

Comment

Why are you laughing? Pacman was KO and left cross eyed by a jab fro nedal , and Rios hurt Alvarado with a stiff jab.

Comment

What you are good at is bragging about your ability to predict the outcome of future fights and it's getting old.If you are as good at it as you say you are you should not be wasting your time telling us about it. You should be busy placing large bets and making millions of dollars betting on the fights. I have been watching boxing for ever and I will make my own picks before I will ask you for your picks.Sometimes I pick right and sometimes I pick wrong but I never kid myself that I know how a fight will end until that fight is over. Yes, you picked Marquez to KO Pacquiao. Good call but those two have always been a close fight so getting that right does not make you a fortune teller.You should not let one right call go to your head. Every time you declare Rios will KO Pacquiao I ask you to pm me if you want to bet some or all of your 80 million points on Rios but you never do. Now that I see you think Garcia will win I will offer you a chance to bet all the points you want on Garcia or Rios or both of them.I think Canelo will beat Mayweather so we don't agree on much. I am not sure about Canelo beating Mayweather but I am pretty sure Garcia and Rios both will lose. You want to bet?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

I think you're pretty much **** and inaccurate at everything.

/greeh

Comment

Originally posted by greeh View Post
            [/B]
            I think you're pretty much **** and inaccurate at everything.

/greeh
            I predicted Marquez to ko Pacman, I also predicted Mattysse to KO Dallas

Comment

Get your bets ready, you shall be rich by the end of the year if all goes well!

Comment

This guy is supposed to be the Nostradamus of the NSB boards, right?

Comment

Rios will drop Pac with a jab, uppercut combo. and than finish him with heavy overhand punch

Comment

I have a feeling Danny Garcia will knockout Matthysse and I am a Lucas fan. The reason I say this is because Lucas chin has never really been tested and he has a small head. Garcia has been hit a lot especially when he was gassed int he Judah fight, he got hurt a bit but never went down.

Morales who has sneaky power hurt Danny a few times but nothing really crazy.

Danny's chin has been tested. Lucas not so much a lot of Argentine fighters have crazy power but shaky chins, like Maidana and Martinez and even Abregu who got hurt a bit against soft punching Bradley.

I hope Lucas wins cause i like his style, but he might be overlooking Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                    X