Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    if all of these guys are on drugs i'm going to do one of these

and then eat an entire peach cobbler.
    Nice touch!

Comment

• Most senseless replies are from floyd dickriders. If you read the article, it all comes in sense. And to know hauser writing about this, just tells us that he can back this article up. If you are new to boxing and don't know about hauser you can google him. The thing is, it's hauser reputation as a writer is also at stake here. It means his bread and butter, is he dumb enough to write something like this without proofs of evidences.

Conte's statements backs all it up, One fighter I adore about testing is the Filipino Flash, that is how dope testing should be, all random all year round not a damn specific date and time of testing as mandated or dictated by a party when it will be done.

Everything can be corrupted when it comes to money, The more known and moneymaker you are the more you will be protected.

Money Talks and everybody listens

Comment

• Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
        The main word "rumour" I don't believe that Mayweather is a drug cheat. But don't label me as a floydiot or anything because I don't believe Pacquiao does either. It would have been found out before this if it was the case not just Chinese whispers but actual proof.

Hell, if Victor Conte is throwing out this bull**** you'd know it ain't a fact. He would have sold him out in court like he done with other athletes if it was true!
        only sht we have on pacquiao is "he refused drug tests"
        except i dont remember him ever refusing it but instead beggining with, unlimited urine testing no blood testing 2 weeks before fight, to unlimited urine testing no blood 2 week before fight, to no blood testing night before fight, can test after fight to then full testing, which was like 2010 that he agreed to full testing except floyd had chosen to cover his ears and sing a melody

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Your right he wasn't But you got to look at it funny side

Floyd haters are more often then not Pacquiao fans. Those are the same people who are going to bump this thread for weeks on end carrying these rumors as if they are fact. They are going to recite how credible T.Hauser is and how he is one of the best writers in boxing. And they are going to **** their pants when "Boxing's pope said Pacquiao lost"

BUT that's all boxingscene nonsense, good article green k
          People use the robbery term far too often here. How can a 7-5 fight be a robbery? How can a fight with several close rounds be a robbery? Boxing is subjective and depends upon the eye of the beholder.

It's only when you see a trend of biasedness that you should be suspicious.

As for the article there's several points that has to be adressed not only by Mayweather but also, and IMO more importantly, by GBP. These next weeks will be ugly. I guarantee it.

Comment

• Come on over....it'll be quick and painless...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=555569

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              what will you guys do if floyd mayweather is exposed to a degree of certainty as a drug cheat?

i have no idea how i will react. i know that i'll literally be crushed.
              Watch Black and White fights where I know that ish hasn't been invented yet

Comment

• If Floyd is guilty he deserves all the **** that's thrown at him
                All I see in this article is that its a rumour
                Definitely needs to be looked in to but as of now it means **** all

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  my problem with this is who do u write an article as a jorunalist and use rumours as the basis for your argument? thats not journalism. thats unacceptable and its irresponsible. if u are gonna report something, u better damn well have the facts and the primary sources to back it up. i dont get how journalists get away with this, in every other professional literary field, u could never do that. but its ok to post rumor as fact. compelling article? sure if u are so ready to believe whatever someone tells u.
                  He is doing what a journalist shall do. Write rumour if it is a rumour. A rumour is if you only have one source or no primary source (hear-say). You cannot expect him to reveal his primary sources for this. That would be a violation of rule no.1. for journalists.

Comment

• Originally posted by kencross27 View Post
                    Most senseless replies are from floyd dickriders. If you read the article, it all comes in sense. And to know hauser writing about this, just tells us that he can back this article up. If you are new to boxing and don't know about hauser you can google him. The thing is, it's hauser reputation as a writer is also at stake here. It means his bread and butter, is he dumb enough to write something like this without proofs of evidences.

Conte's statements backs all it up, One fighter I adore about testing is the Filipino Flash, that is how dope testing should be, all random all year round not a damn specific date and time of testing as mandated or dictated by a party when it will be done.

Everything can be corrupted when it comes to money, The more known and moneymaker you are the more you will be protected.

Money Talks and everybody listens
                    No

His reputation isn't at stake BECAUSE HE ISN'T SAYING ANYTHING. Did any of you read this???

He is recycling the rumors, no facts, just rumors. He isn't claiming anything, other then rumors. He isn't showing evidence anything, other then rumors. Regarding Floyd in this article the only thing he claims is....there were ****ing rumors. Hauser isn't wrong on that, there were indeed rumors. Unfortunately rumors don't mean ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                      Come on over....it'll be quick and painless...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=555569
                      Really? He scored Tim-manny for Tim? I question his credibility. He seems like one of those yellow journalists who talk crazy just to make headlines

Comment

Working...
                      X