No announcement yet.

I think this article regarding May 5th Megafight is spot on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this article regarding May 5th Megafight is spot on

I don't see it happening with the help of Arum. that being said, I think Manny wants the fight and will probably retire afterwards. Read the Fight Hype Article

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/conte...f016a98fcb87ba

*****hype.com

Comment

You have to understand, Pacquiao needs time to recover from the cut. Investors? What investors?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        You have to understand, Pacquiao needs time to recover from the cut. Investors? What investors?
        Doesn't the recovering deal sound like what they said back in late 09 after the Cotto fight? And Pac fans were crying saying Floyd only wants to fight Manny because he has a "broken eardrum".

Man.....

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          *****hype.com
          Did you read the article? What my first question should have been is do you think bob wants this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
            Did you read the article? What my first question should have been is do you think bob wants this fight?
            Yeah I read it yesterday. I don't care what date the fight is on as long as it happens. In that article bob is saying it doesn't have to be May 5th and that date isn't set in stone, it never says it wont happen may 5th either. it also quotes pacquiao as saying "lets get it on may 5th" so that article is much about nothin

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
              Doesn't the recovering deal sound like what they said back in late 09 after the Cotto fight? And Pac fans were crying saying Floyd only wants to fight Manny because he has a "broken eardrum".

Man.....
              They're just trying to get Floyd to make a fight with someone else for May so they can escape. They're waiting him out. I don't think anyone's buying anymore except the idiotic Pac fans. Unfortunately they're still sizable.

Comment

I think they are trying to stay on top of the lies this time around because the last time Bob gave the impression that Floyd was holding up the fight.

This is good because it will force them to take the fight or be exposed and trying to avoid it.

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
                  I think they are trying to stay on top of the lies this time around because the last time Bob gave the impression that Floyd was holding up the fight.

This is good because it will force them to take the fight or be exposed and trying to avoid it.
                  They can keep lying because of stupid fans who keep buying. At this point, if you don't see what's up it's because your head is too far up Manny's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    They're just trying to get Floyd to make a fight with someone else for May so they can escape. They're waiting him out. I don't think anyone's buying anymore except the idiotic Pac fans. Unfortunately they're still sizable.
                    I could see that happening. Man in a minute I'm really just going to say to hell with this fight and the crap surrounding it.

Comment

Working...
                    X