Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blanco is wack IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
      he's fighting July 9th under Top Rank's banner on the Rios Antillon undercard

then possibly Sept 24th on the JCC Jr undercard, possibly as the opening TV bout in a WBO eliminator
      Bu who's he fighting. Lets get him moving.

The al haymon move was the beginning of the end for guerrero. ShOrtly after-hunter was gOne and they kept putting him in tougher affer he was regressing in his performances.

Comment

how can you have a prospect list without TBR?

Comment

Vernon Paris can fight. I know he had trouble a few fights ago but the kid can really throw. Good skills all around.

Also I would say to keep an eye on Domonique Dalton..........Rockin'

Comment

Solomon,Delourme, Kayode(got a gift fight to go on but every prospect gets one forgettable present),

Comment

Top five prospects

JOSE BENIVEDES
              ISMAYL SILLAKH ( awesome skills )
              SADAM ALI
              ADRIAN BRONER
              Thomas Dulorme
              ( gotta be top 5 hands down )

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                Solomon,Delourme, Kayode(got a gift fight to go on but every prospect gets one forgettable present),
                Kayode? Dude got outboxed by the Ianuzzi the pizza guy. I predict things end badly for him....

Comment

Karim Mayfield
                  Shawn Porter
                  Patrick Nielsen

Comment

even though he is very young, the irish mexican isnt a prospect. niether is jail bird kirkland. what about the dude i have as my avi??? 24 yr old featherweight luis "orlandito" del valle 13-0, 10 ko's.

Comment

Guys like Alvarez and Broner...I like them both but I am not sure if you can still consider them prospect now but IF they are still considered prospect then I would put them at the very TOP of that NEXT GENERATION OF FIGHTERS...both are only 20 and 21 respectively so like them or not...THEY ARE GOING TO BE AROUND FOR A LONG TIME!

I agree with Gary Russell Jr. that dude hand speed is just but it is not just his hands speed he seems like he is developing into a WELL ROUNDED FIGHTER!

Danny "Swift" Garcia

Demetrius Andrade

Frankie Gomez

Jose Benavidez

Kell Brook

Brad Solomon

Rico Ramos

it is so many talented young guys trying to work their way up though

Comment

Working...
                      X