Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win at 140? Ricky Hatton vs Marcos Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatton. He's faster, more athletically gifted overall and just a superior fighter. Maidana might land a bomb or two but Hatton outworks him...Maidana's better than Urango, but I think that's what it would look like.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
      Now THIS is a fight that pretty much guarantees you get your moneys worth!

And it's mostly because of Hatton.

hell yeah

maidana would not go quietly into that dark night

and i give khan a real edge in power over hatton, especially with head shots
      so i dont see a stoppage, either, unless ricky really whitewashes him and wears him down to nothing

Comment

I think Maidana would KO him but it would be a slugfest

Comment

Prime Hatton by convincing decision. The only advantage Maidana would have is power.

Comment

Ricky wins by stoppage.

Marcos would have his moments but he'd be shut down on the inside imo

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              hell yeah

maidana would not go quietly into that dark night

and i give khan a real edge in power over hatton, especially with head shots
              so i dont see a stoppage, either, unless ricky really whitewashes him and wears him down to nothing
              Nope

Hattons power was fading too by the end, Khan never even put the domestic journeymen out properly

Comment

Prime Hatton would kill Maidana.

And Khan does not have more power than Hatton did..

Comment

Ricky hit very hard but I do think Maidana hits harder.

Comment

Maidana would defeat hatton, no doubt. Maidana has quicker reactions and heavy hands and hatton always took too many punches and as proved against May and Pacman against fighters who can punch hatton would have had moments in the fight but he would have got knocked out by maidana in 8.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKhan1 View Post
                      Maidana would defeat hatton, no doubt. Maidana has quicker reactions and heavy hands and hatton always took too many punches and as proved against May and Pacman against fighters who can punch hatton would have had moments in the fight but he would have got knocked out by maidana in 8.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMc4c...eature=related

Maidana looking awesome as usual, a real world-beater.

Comment

Working...
                      X