Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Wlad prove hes not boring last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Wlad prove hes not boring last night?

the man actually let his hands go last night and knocked peter unconcious...he actually broke out the uppercut..i was like DAMN!!!!!..he should utilize that punch more

It kinda seems like Wlad isnt satisfied with a points victory anymore. He wants to knock his opponents out. Just like in the Chambers fight.

But I did not see a much different Wlad than in his previous fights.

Comment

I was shock to see him throw an uppercut lol, But yeah he seem to be letting go his hands much more now, Against Chambers he stopped him impressively and the way he stopped Peter yesterday would only make him feel more confident now, I feel sorry for who ever gets in the ring with Wlad right now.

Comment

wlads getting that killer instinct back..lol i love it..hes even starting to trash talk...

Comment

His style is boring. He gets away with grabbing and holding when his opponent trys to attack him. He also gets away with his straight stiff arm which is illegal but when he's in germany they never bother to warn him about it. I was a big Wlad fan but he went to this style ever since he got knocked out by Corrie Sanders. it's not pretty to watch but hey it work for him.

Comment

according to this forum, no. but i thought it was a great performance, with a great ending.

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
              the man actually let his hands go last night and knocked peter unconcious...he actually broke out the uppercut..i was like DAMN!!!!!..he should utilize that punch more
              Whats with your avatar? Why is Mayweather smile and focus like that?

Comment

imagine him landing those shots he was landing on peter on haye last night...haye wouldve been decapitated

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Whats with your avatar? Why is Mayweather smile and focus like that?
                  wierd enough..thats his mug shot

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    It kinda seems like Wlad isnt satisfied with a points victory anymore. He wants to knock his opponents out. Just like in the Chambers fight.

But I did not see a much different Wlad than in his previous fights.
                    Only one of his last 10 opponents left the ring on his own.

Wlad always goes for the knock out

Comment

Working...
                    X