Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many more 140 pounders is Berto gonna fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rematch Collazo or fight Judah. I remember Quintana said he wasn't going to 147 anymore

Comment

Originally posted by B-Money View Post
      why wont he fight bradley?

Thats another 14o pounder, I dont mind but he has fought Urango and forbes now, And he would be fighting Paulie M next, too many easy fights for berto.

Comment

Berto is a hype job. He's going to hang around until all the top dogs retire. All this catchweight **** is getting out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
          I agree...at this rate he's gonna clear the 140lb division (although some of them have a good chance of winning, like Bradley or Alexander).

I wanna see Berto fight Quintana, Judah (he can still make 147 no matter how much he denies it), Cotto or do a rematch with Collazo. I truly believe that if he improved his defense and came with better gameplans, he'd have the potential to be the best. He's got the speed, strength, uppercuts, physical size...what else could you ask for?
          Agree!!!!!!!!

Comment

all the decent welters got dance partners already.mosley,clottey,cotto.nobody to fight really,maybe a quintana or a collazo.

Comment

I poo poo this fight. I poo poo Andre Berto.

I hope Paulie U.D's him.

Comment

I thought Collazo was fighting in a WBA eliminator against Aydin in Turkey to become Mosley's mandatory. I haven't heard anything for like three weeks now. Are they still negotiating? Someone mentioned that all the Welters are tied up at 147 and that's true up to an extent. But if Berto was any good he'd move up to 154 or 160 like Paul Williams did.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny Anaconda View Post
                  I thought Collazo was fighting in a WBA eliminator against Aydin in Turkey to become Mosley's mandatory. I haven't heard anything for like three weeks now. Are they still negotiating? Someone mentioned that all the Welters are tied up at 147 and that's true up to an extent. But if Berto was any good he'd move up to 154 or 160 like Paul Williams did.
                  bertos not 6'2 like paul williams

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    Agree!!!!!!!!
                    I agree to champbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

HBO is garbage, I honestly blame them for putting that **** on TV... Ross Greenburg should be fired...

Comment

Working...
                      X