Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of gloves would you guys recommend for sparring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of gloves would you guys recommend for sparring?

Kind of on a budget but any recommendations would be nice

thanks in advance

Double A boxing gloves. I tried them on earlier and they feel real well on your hands and they are $75

Comment

Good looks, I saw their site a couple months back but I wasn't sure if they were quality. I might try em one day.

Comment

20oz.............

Comment

If you got the money, get Grant. On a budget Twins or top ten are the only brands that will give you lasting value. Everlast, Lonsdale and Title make some cheap ass **** that tends to rip or not fit properly

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
            If you got the money, get Grant. On a budget Twins or top ten are the only brands that will give you lasting value. Everlast, Lonsdale and Title make some cheap ass **** that tends to rip or not fit properly
            I was looking at getting these tho O.o ://store.titleboxing.com/hookclastrai. <-- That sucks?

Comment

yeah I think IM going to go with twins. Thanks guys

Comment

i think i buy 14 or 16 oz for training next time

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomkidd View Post
                  Good looks, I saw their site a couple months back but I wasn't sure if they were quality. I might try em one day.
                  Was actually the first time I ever heard of them. Some chick had on double from head to toe at the gym. They have some sharp looking shoes too. Obviously, I didn't get to try those on

Problem with boxing gear is you cant go to the store and try on a bunch of stuff to see which one is the best for you. I only get a chance to do that when someone in the gym is nice enough to let me try their gear on.

Or... we sit here and type about our gear with people nice enough to give us reviews of theirs but even then, our hands are all different and gloves will always fit differently from person to person.
                  Last edited by Don Flamenco; 08-15-2009, 08:51 PM.

Comment

ringside 14 oz or winning usa

Comment

Working...
                    X