No announcement yet.

No Energy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lillb View Post
    lol yeah man that ****ed up 19 hr sleep haha i fukin go to sleep at 1 n then wake up at fukin 7 to go to school now thats ****ed
    <---- everyday... well like sleep at liek 2-3 and wake up at 8 for school days. and on weekends i just sleep in till 12.

trying to break the habit and go to bed earlier

Comment

i try to get like 8 hours of sleep but its so hard, i always end up staying up till like 3am. if i'm very tired the next day i take 5hour energy sometimes, it helps me, but i wouldn't make it a habit.

Comment

/

dont take supps it will do nothing belive me.
        you can just go to your docter and get somting really good for practacily free.
        or drink coffe, energy drinks or, eat, and drink well,
        have a big breakfast,

or atchuly i know what it could be, you may need iorn suplments , my freinds take them, they are like you sleep for ages and still feel tryed

Comment

Iron defficiency?

Comment

k

What are the symptoms of iron-deficiency anaemia?

If a person is otherwise healthy, it can take some time for the signs of anaemia to appear.

* The first symptoms will be tiredness and palpitations (awareness of heartbeat).

* Shortness of breath and dizziness (fainting) are also common.

* If the anaemia is severe, you may experience angina (chest pain), headache or leg pains (intermittent claudication).

Besides these general symptoms of anaemia, in pronounced and long-term cases of iron deficiency there will be:

* burning sensation in the tongue

* dryness in the mouth and throat

* sores at the corners of the mouth

* altered sense of touch

* brittle, spoon-shaped nails with vertical stripes and a tendency to fray

* pica (an insatiable craving for a specific food, eg liquorice)

* brittle hair

* difficulty swallowing

im no doctor though thats just from a site

Comment

Working...
            X