No announcement yet.

Roach and Arum words are hurting pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach and Arum words are hurting pac

Pacman should beat up his own promoter and trainer. They are hurting him more than mayweather. For example, why would Arum mention fear of needles as an excuse? When pac has had extensive tattoo work? Why would Roach use excuse of mental damage? Pac has fought with bad cuts and imparied vision and he is mentally weak? Pac should tell his people STFU and i will tell the media with my own mouth why i object to the tests. If he is reasonable than the public will be fair with him.

I said it before, if the only thing holding the fight is they wont agree to blood drawn 2 days before the fight, than i will say that mayweather is being unreasonable, but no later than 14 days before will not hurt either fighter.

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
    Pacman should beat up his own promoter and trainer. They are hurting him more than mayweather. For example, why would Arum mention fear of needles as an excuse? When pac has had extensive tattoo work? Why would Roach use excuse of mental damage? Pac has fought with bad cuts and imparied vision and he is mentally weak? Pac should tell his people STFU and i will tell the media with my own mouth why i object to the tests. If he is reasonable than the public will be fair with him.

I said it before, if the only thing holding the fight is they wont agree to blood drawn 2 days before the fight, than i will say that mayweather is being unreasonable, but no later than 14 days before will not hurt either fighter.
    what's the difference between taking blood 5 mins after a fight and 24 hours before a fight dick face.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      what's the difference between taking blood 5 mins after a fight and 24 hours before a fight dick face.

they dont know.. remember ariza said crackheads didnt finish high school LOL

Comment

The whole team is fully aware of what Manny's up to.They cant find a reason why they should pull out.

Comment

I will reverse the question can he cycle off a drug in 24 hours-Impossible. Blood drawn in a short period can make you dizzy and weaken you, from a testing persecptive no advantage there.

May i ask why i use that language online? Perhaps your life is so miserable that your reduced to such vulgaritly than why not take a 9 MM and blow your brains out and do yourself and the rest of the world a favor, who is the dickhead now?

Comment

5 minutes after the fight,he will still get money from the fight even after failing the drug test,He will then come up with a stupid reason why he failed but still make gains.5 minutes before the fight,the fight will not take place and he will get his ass sued without making any gains so he loses big time

Comment

I will reverse the question can he cycle off a drug in 24 hours-Impossible. Blood drawn in a short period can make you dizzy and weaken you, from a testing persecptive no advantage there.

May i ask why i use that language online? Perhaps your life is so miserable that your reduced to such vulgaritly than why not take a 9 MM and blow your brains out and do yourself and the rest of the world a favor, who is the dickhead now?
              no cycle gets messed up,it's 2,5ml of blood.Fighters lose more blood during a fight from cuts buts still go on

Comment

Working...
              X