• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man **** you guys I cant debate with any of you here

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
      man **** you guys I cant debate with any of you here
      Yes you can. You can tell us what you think, and we will say "no". That's sort of a debate.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
        Leaving Buddy McGirt is the best decision Paulie has made. Paulie is so more efficient and slick now. The jab is stiff and fast. He slips away from punches let them slide and counters very well. Honoustly if this Malignaggi would've fought Hatton, Malignaggi would have dominated him. I bet all my points that if Malignaggi/Hatton II happens, which I doubt, Malignaggi will school Hatton.
        hatton is like an untrained pitball that hasnt been breed from great genes. he may not have the best training but its in his blood to fight no matter how hurt. he will bully and go for you over and over. hes got good power and fast legs with decent speed. no pne can really fight backwards as he goes forward. paul loses again if slightly more competitive in each round, but he loses a wide ud.

Comment

NO.

there that is my answer to your debate. Paulie would have beaten Hatton and Cotto if he was on steroids I supposed would be your next argument.

Comment

Debate what? You claim that in the space of two fights, splitting decisions with a Lightweight, Malignaggi would some how acquire the power to stop a fighter coming forward that never stops coming until he is KOed.

Hatton walks through Malignaggi again and brutalises him with hooks. End of discussion.

Comment

Working...
            X