Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The UK ended the night with as many champions as it begun the night with.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I apologize to you. I got you mixed up with Big Drama Show who has the same picture of Calzaghe as you do. I don't remember what you said going into the Spence vs Brook fight. Sorry for my mistake.
    Haha! bigdramashow is a good poster and usually calls things right around here. And why you hating on the Joe Calzaghe avatars? I did openly question Errol Spence Jr. in the build up, even made some posts/threads laughing at his resume and nipples. After the fight though I am well aware of how good he is and I can agree with what most fat yanks were saying before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      big fuking deal. The important fight was spence vs brook. You remember spence don't you? The the boxer you called a hype job.you gave spence no chance what so ever to win. He not only won, he made brook quit like a cur. Last fight brook's trainer quit for him. This time brook quit by himself. How foolish of you to disrespect and underestimate american spence so badly while overrating england's special quitter k.

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
        Missed out Cleverly, Light heavyweight world champ
        Good point.

Comment

Working...
        X