Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Not Happy That Chavez Jr. Received a Massage Before Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nacho Not Happy That Chavez Jr. Received a Massage Before Fight

According to Hall of Fame trainer Ignacio "Nacho" Beristain, the coach of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., his fighter received a massage prior to this past Saturday's contest with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. Chavez Jr. squeezed down to a catch-weight of 164.5-pounds to finally face Canelo at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That "happy ending" is what did it

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

Lol, was thinking the same thing.

Comment

MANNYS SHOULDER INJURY AND CHAVEZS MASSAGE SITTING IN A TREE K.I.S.S.I.N.G

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
          MANNYS SHOULDER INJURY AND CHAVEZS MASSAGE SITTING IN A TREE K.I.S.S.I.N.G
          ...first comes an L, then comes crying

Then come fanboys with excuses flying

Comment

One of the dumbest moves ever! Hell there is no way any trainer or fighter doesn't know you NEVER take a massage
            in front of your fight!
            Unbelievable that Junior doesn't know that and equally irresponsible of Nacho to not know where and what his fighter is doing. ........Dumber than Dumb!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Does Nacho think Jr. got a Caine polishing too?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                One of the dumbest moves ever! Hell there is no way any trainer or fighter doesn't know you NEVER take a massage
                in front of your fight!
                Unbelievable that Junior doesn't know that and equally irresponsible of Nacho to not know where and what his fighter is doing. ........Dumber than Dumb!

Ray
                EVERYONE knows this! Holy SHT Chavez Jr. is even DUMBER than I thought.

Comment

whatever nacho...your game plan sucked...you both sucked

Comment

It was staged clear as day jr knew he wasn't supposed to hurt canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X