No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko's Prowess Deserves More Than Middling Stand-Ins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    Both fights were the same to you? One was a competitive fight with controversy surrounding it in the way Salido conducted himself to one where Loma completely schooled Russell.
    Speaking the truth! Everyone in the boxing world has said Lom needs to rematch Salido and no one called for a rematch with a guy in Russell who Lom dominated! Bias blinds the fuking hell out of people.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Speaking the truth! Everyone in the boxing world has said Lom needs to rematch Salido and no one called for a rematch with a guy in Russell who Lom dominated! Bias blinds the fuking hell out of people.
      Everyone in the world wants to see Salido vs. Vargas II even more than Salido vs. Lomachenko!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Everyone in the world wants to see Salido vs. Vargas II even more than Salido vs. Lomachenko!
        That does nothing to dispel the fact that Salido flat out ducked Lom as well as the bigger payday, which was my assertion to begin with.

Comment

That does nothing to dispel the fact that Salido flat out ducked Lom as well as the bigger payday, which was my assertion to begin with.
          Salido's team said they offered him less than what Rocky Martinez got. Arum says they offered "crazy money" but never said a dollar amount. I can't trust Arum. On top of that, Salido speaks the truth; Salido vs. Vargas II is what everyone wanted to see! Now that Vargas lost, we want to see Salido vs. Berchelt or Miura! Styles make fights!

Comment

So I guess if GGG doesn't fight Jacobs, and chooses Saunders, then GGG is "ducking" Jacobs?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              not anymore. vargas got crushed in his last fight and he looks finished. salido fuked up by waiting on vargas he should have not turned down the rematch with loma. he has no fights on the horizon lol

Comment

You can't compare Lomachenko to Pep. Pep has loss(es) LOSSES! Any fighter that loses is garbage and should be disqualified from pound for pound.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  not anymore. vargas got crushed in his last fight and he looks finished. salido fuked up by waiting on vargas he should have not turned down the rematch with loma. he has no fights on the horizon lol
                  Yeah, I don't think the fight is what it was before Vargas lost. However, if there's a rematch that should've been "immediate" it's not Ward vs. Kovalev, it was Salido vs. Vargas, 2016 ESPN Fight of the Year! That was incredible! Instant classic!

Comment

. That is why the fight will always be debated.
                    The only ones "debating" this are Loma fans. Just about everyone saw Salido winning a close fight that let's be honest Loma did not deserve. Siri welcomed him to the pros by repeatedly hitting to the balls and showing him what it takes to be on top. Loma seems like he has the goods physically but it takes more than talent to compete in the big stage.

Comment

Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
                      The only ones "debating" this are Loma fans. Just about everyone saw Salido winning a close fight that let's be honest Loma did not deserve. Siri welcomed him to the pros by repeatedly hitting to the balls and showing him what it takes to be on top. Loma seems like he has the goods physically but it takes more than talent to compete in the big stage.
                      cheating is what takes to be at the top? I'm pretty sure low blows are illegal. lets be honest salido deserved to be disqualified for all those low blows. the cheating douche is lucky that dumb as a brick cole was the referee.

Comment

Working...
                      X