Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Gets Split Decision Over Danny Garcia To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder why Danny and Angel thought they were about to be announced the winners? Was it because they said the WBC champion first? Felt bad for them in that moment but Thurman clearly won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by alexander28 View Post
      Rematch! 6 to 6.
      The third ******ed ass post in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
        If you're into runners be my guess,but I'm allowed to give my opinion.
        Runners? Or trying to bait his opponent into walking into something? Seriously dude he took the fight to Danny all but for 3 rounds where he was more defensive and counter punch minded. Like Danny wasn't on the back foot the vast majority of this fight.

Comment

Congrats to Thurman but why was he running and moving away from a former 140 pound fighter when Thurman has fought as high as 154. A fight that was supposed to be great for boxing was pretty mediocre as Danny didn't throw enough and Thurman damn near delahoya'd himself.

Comment

I had it at the end 7 rounds to 5 Thurman.

Keith simply threw away the last three rounds and if Danny had let his hands go more often I would have give him the fight.

I gave 5 solid rounds to Thurman and 2 close rounds that I could have easily gave to Danny but I felt Keith landed the cleanest power punches.

Overall I saw Danny winning clearly winning the 6 rounds and gave him the 4.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
              we need a remacht!
              ..and number 4 you non-spelling ******ed motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by respinos View Post
                Crappy fight, two cowards avoiding battle. How dare they compare these clowns with Tommy Hearns and Sugar Ray Leonard?
                Cowards no. But it was too cagey for my liking - not even close to SRL Hearns Duran. Even Benitez would have schooled these two.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  I gave Thurman rounds 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9, Garcia rounds 6,10,11,12, Thurman landed the cleaner shots from the outside he made a mistake giving away the last 3 rounds making the fight closer
                  I saw Danny win 2,3,6,10,11,12, (6-6) but was ok on a 7-5 Thurman spread. Keith almost threw the fight on those last 2 rds...

Comment

I like Thurman . He can be agressive , he can be calculated., he boxes well. I scored the fight 115-113 Thurman. Can't see how one judge scored out for Garcia. No way Garcia won 7 rds.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                      Boxing is about skills ! NOT A MAN ! iN MI Card Thurmam lost!
                      Then you must be fkkkdd up from your brain....thank god you're , not a real judge, otherwise you'd be like one of those rat judges stealing wins from fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X