Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Z - Calls TIME OUT! LMFAO GETS BEAT THE F UP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The other guy should have been immediately disqualified for hitting during a time out

Comment

You know what, I use to enjoy seeing these videos of Charlie Z getting his ass kicked but I don't anymore.

I feel bad for the guy. Yeah, he says some messed up things, but he has mental issues. I didn't get any pleasure from watching this.

Comment

Charlie ran into about 20 check hooks in a row...he'd still body larry tho.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Charlie ran into about 20 check hooks in a row...he'd still body larry tho.
          larryx.. would stop Charlie Z early.

Comment

I've seen this. Not that impressive because that kid outweighs him by anywhere from least 60-90lbs. Also Derranged's twin brother Charlie is clearly mentally unfit to box and it is obvious. This just looks like a sad case of abusing, it doesn't matter if Charlie was talking trash, when a mentally ill person talks trash to you just ignore them and don't accept their challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              larryx.. would stop Charlie Z early.
              I haven't seen any evidence indicating that. Charlie z is a front runner...he only turns b*tch when he starts losing. He'd overwhelm larry from the jump.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                That's a 16 year old? Wtf he's huge. Lol
                Nah Man He was born in 1993. Charlie is only 5 years older than him.

That Black guy got beaten up by an Asian in his first and only MMA Fight.

The Asian KO'ed him.

Comment

Kenneth Hwang TKO'ed him. They removed the video from youtube. Dejon is only good at beating up mentally ill people.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dejon-Daniels-135045

But in fairness To Mr. Hwang he is a very good MMA Fighter. Dejon got some Hwang problems.

Last edited by RomanReigns; 01-30-2017, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Lmfao!!!! Charlie Z got it coming though. I remember he called Wilder on his cell saying stuff about his daughter and then wanting to quit when wilder punched him. Not cool. Good that he got beat up. I wonder if he'll challenge GGG now????

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                      You know what, I use to enjoy seeing these videos of Charlie Z getting his ass kicked but I don't anymore.

I feel bad for the guy. Yeah, he says some messed up things, but he has mental issues. I didn't get any pleasure from watching this.
                      yes hes mentally ill but he does a lot worse than talking trash. His typical gimmick for the last 5+ years is to go into fitness gyms like LA fitness, golds gym ect. and then ask people to spar with him for "light sparring" then he jumps in throwing haymakers right away when they are off guard and if they have time to throw back he runs away and calls time out. he does this over and over. He really just wants the feeling of landing a huge punch on someones face without having to take one back and feeling like he won. hes got major mental problems but hes also assaulting people and getting away with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X