• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    Brook porter was something like 150

Povetkin wlad I fell asleep and lost count
    I have a hard time believing that.

But maybe next time Porter will learn how not to leap in with his head.

Comment

Originally posted by barf View Post
      If there is a scale of 1-10 on if a boxing match will be a great fight because a certain fighter is involved.

Maidana gets at least 7-8/10
      Devon on his best day gets 3-4/10

Devon Alexander is a boring, holding, grunting dip****.
      Lol Alexander is a stone cold 1.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Maidana fans still butthurt over this? lol
        Seriously the fight was years back you guys need to move on, Maidana is one of the dirtiest fighters in the entire sport.
        Bingo. 4-years ago called, they are begging for their life back.

Comment

Maidana comes at opponents very hard with a vicious variety of fast hard legal punches from all angles. When opponents can't handle this they clinch to stop Maidana's attack. Some referees allow way too much illegal clinching.

Comment

I wonder how much FLoyd Clinched against Maidana, after the 3rd round, he was like" Look like a Biotch taday to fight another day" . He couldn't compete with Maidana on the inside so he held for his life, pretty sad for someone who calls himself "TBE".

Comment

He lost..........move on

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                I have a hard time believing that.

But maybe next time Porter will learn how not to leap in with his head.
                Why do you have hard time believing it? Rewatch that bloody boring fight.

All Brook does is clinch when ppl get on the inside. He has ZERO skills on the inside.

I don't know why people think beating Porter was this great victory. Who cares what some dumb a$$es were saying, Porter is crap. And it was a terrible, boring victory.

Hell, the UK commentators had Porter winning, FACT. It was not this landslide that people make out, at all. Quite an ugly scrappy fight, with no clear winner. Brook did win in my book, but not that easily. And Brook clinches and hugs more than anyone when it suits him.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                  I wonder how much FLoyd Clinched against Maidana, after the 3rd round, he was like" Look like a Biotch taday to fight another day" . He couldn't compete with Maidana on the inside so he held for his life, pretty sad for someone who calls himself "TBE".
                  Indeed but Maidana won that fight against Mayweather regardless, styles make fights and without the referee not being in anyway biased Floyd was being bossed about the ring.
                  More power punches landed
                  More punches thrown
                  More punches landed
                  Ring aggressor
                  Just overall Maidana wanted it more and did win it, that much was obvious no judges card can lie on that one.

Comment

Working...
                  X