Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent, tommy summers, and their failed attempt to break up mayweather and al haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRUCKIN View Post
    floyd didnt leak that shjt miss jackson did.she has floyds back more then people think.and on top of that she wanted to let it be known that she wasnt the reason behind 50 and floyd not talking.on her twitter she posted (i no the truth)so with that said **** 50 bjtch ass
    ...what's the difference if Floyd was the recipient of the letter? how did ms. jackson get the letter to leak it?

Comment

Originally posted by TRUCKIN View Post
      floyd didnt leak that shjt miss jackson did.she has floyds back more then people think.and on top of that she wanted to let it be known that she wasnt the reason behind 50 and floyd not talking.on her twitter she posted (i no the truth)so with that said **** 50 bjtch ass
      thats cool if so. I thought she was doin dirt too. Everyone knows 50 is a snake ass dude

50 one money hungry clown

Comment

The hell is going on? Rhetorical.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          What if that guy was right? What if Al Haymon, GBP, MGM Grand and HBO are ripping him off?

And theres no way he gets anywhere close to 100 mill for a fight unless its against Pac
          most times the truth, doesn't come professionally typed, with fancy letterhead and logos...that said, we've read about how boxing cash cows like ali, tyson, etc. get skimmed by the power brokers...just too many hands in the pot for somebody not to get slick...

Comment

Bookmark this one for later.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
              Getting ripped off and people trying to rip you off are 2 different things. Arum is succeeding at ripping Manny off so far 50 and Summers have failed at ripping off PBF.

You gotta do better than this. Have seen you do better and funnier than that one!
              Please show proof that bob is ripping manny. Oh wait u cant! Floyd is getting ripped off by his own friends. This doesn't mean they're taking money from him it means they're playing him.

Comment

I wonder if Floyd tossed out all the Chef Boyardee Raviolis stash he had for 50 in his house

Comment

So what does this mean about 50's future in the business of boxing?

He's already burned bridges with Golden Boy Promotions and Al Haymon, two of the most powerful figures in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    Please show proof that bob is ripping manny. Oh wait u cant! Floyd is getting ripped off by his own friends. This doesn't mean they're taking money from him it means they're playing him.
                    how do you know manny is not getting ripped off or that floyd is?

Comment

The big question in all this is....

Doesn't any of these fools own a computer??!... You want me to break ties with my current business partner at least know how to work Microsoft Office!

Comment

Working...
                      X