Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Hunt getting into shape!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That has to be shopped. Hunt's skin hasn't had enough time to get back to looking that cut. With that said, I think Hunt has always been in tremendous kickboxing shape. He hasn't been in great shape for MMA to deal with the transitions, and he wasn't training at ATT for MMA either.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
      You're the one who acts like the expert around here dummy. I don't give a **** if you came around here to the Coffeeshops. Just saying your attitude is annoying and nobody can hold a normal conversation with you because you seem to have a chip on your shoulder.
      I didn't go there for coffee shops, although I do smoke when I can, but I have relatives in the Netherlands.

You just say stuff and never back it up, your support is "I'm from Holland".

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        I didn't go there for coffee shops, although I do smoke when I can, but I have relatives in the Netherlands.

You just say stuff and never back it up, your support is "I'm from Holland".
        Dude you're such a net geek. I don't have to back up **** because I'm not the one looking down at people all the time for not participating in the sport or lacking knowledge, that's what you do remember? And WTF you want me to post facebook pics of my gym or something? Get over yourself.

Comment

Dude you're such a net geek. I don't have to back up **** because I'm not the one looking down at people all the time for not participating in the sport or lacking knowledge, that's what you do remember? And WTF you want me to post facebook pics of my gym or something? Get over yourself.
          It's called supporting an argument actually. You just claim to be an expert on kickboxing because you live in Holland, pretty weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            It's called supporting an argument actually. You just claim to be an expert on kickboxing because you live in Holland, pretty weak.
            So now you're lying too. I never said I'm an expert on kickboxing, I said I know enough about it because I've been exposed to it most of my life on TV, gyms and with friends etc. And only as a RESPONSE when fools like you try to educate me on K-1.

Don't try to turn the tables now. You are always the one acting like you're some expert fighter, not me. I simply put you in your place when you think you're so special when in reality anybody can join a gym for kickboxing or MMA. Get off your high horse.

Comment

So now you're lying too. I never said I'm an expert on kickboxing, I said I know enough about it because I've been exposed to it most of my life on TV, gyms and with friends etc. And only as a RESPONSE when fools like you try to educate me on K-1.

Don't try to turn the tables now. You are always the one acting like you're some expert fighter, not me. I simply put you in your place when you think you're so special when in reality anybody can join a gym for kickboxing or MMA. Get off your high horse.
              Just reread the thread. And while you are at it, go reread the rest of your posts.

I may not be right all the time, but I usually do try to back up my arguments at least. I was obviously being tongue in cheek with the last comment, but what I said is not far off from the truth.

Comment

MMA LOUNGE FIGHT GRABS POPCORN HAS NOG UP IN A CLOSE FIGHT.

Comment

Comment

Dudes just flexing, really no diffrent.

just look at the diffrence flexing can make:

not flexing

flexing

no but really in the before photo, hes slouched forward and not really trying to strike a pose. in the second pic hes leaning back so the fat around his mid section is more evenly dispursed. also hes got his shoulders back and arms out with his chest flexed and lats spread. while he may have gotten in alittle bit better shape between the 2 pics, its exagerated due to the difference in the pose.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                      You are such a fucking moron. I can't even be bothered to deal with your dumb ass. How long did you spend studying my profile? Pathetic ****.
                      Not long bro, about 2 minutes, then you blocked me 'cos the messages i left really hit home...

Comment

Working...
                      X