Boxing Scene Hall of Fame posters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Always View Post
    Look at the AV, its me HTown.
    My bad. I've had avatars and sigs off for a good minute now. I'm on here with my phone a lot so to speed it up I turn it off. I guess I can turn it on now since I'm on the computer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      wth did he do?
      I forgot what he did. It's been about 6 years when it happened. He might of been threatening them. I'm trying to find the threads where it was talked about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
        If I'm mistaken because it's been years but the people at Boxing Scene was going to or trying to report Tony Blitz to the FBI. Tony Blitz shyts all over what Tunney did.
        too be honest i don't know all the names of guys. been member since 2009 & id have to think hard to come up with 10 names on this site. i just browse threads & posts & really don't pay attention to who writes them. never heard of tony blitz. i remember one time a guy telling me about a thunderdome thread about me. there was like pages of hate mail from klitschko fans & i never even knew it was there but within 3 posts i was on everyone of their ignore lists. it was awesome!

Comment

• 100 million to the person who can tell me who "the coalition" was and what they were about.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            too be honest i don't know all the names of guys. been member since 2009 & id have to think hard to come up with 10 names on this site. i just browse threads & posts & really don't pay attention to who writes them. never heard of tony blitz. i remember one time a guy telling me about a thunderdome thread about me. there was like pages of hate mail from klitschko fans & i never even knew it was there but within 3 posts i was on everyone of their ignore lists. it was awesome!
            I remembered a lot of those names just by heart. Some haven't even posted for 5 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
              100 million to the person who can tell me who "the coalition" was and what they were about.
              lol old school Floyd clique from like 4 yrs ago that unfortunately I was apart of.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED View Post
                lol old school Floyd clique from like 4 yrs ago that unfortunately I was apart of.
                HAHA WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!! That set off a boxingscene era that was all about joining a group. There were new groups forming left and right. It was like Blood in/Blood out with all these group beefs going on lol

Comment

HAHA WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!! That set off a boxingscene era that was all about joining a group. There were new groups forming left and right. It was like Blood in/Blood out with all these group beefs going on lol
                  The time of the group beefs. That was around Boxing Scene's prime. I wasn't really in a group. I joined like 2? But I didn't even go in the group forum and post. I was a loner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                    The time of the group beefs. That was around Boxing Scene's prime. I wasn't really in a group. I joined like 2? But I didn't even go in the group forum and post. I was a loner.
                    I think Horus was the stupid leader of that group. Horus would spend HOURS on an opening post to a thread. I mean HOURS! I'm convinced that dude did not have a job back then. He not only had 5,000 characters, he had them bulletined out, color coded, and formatted like a college thesis paper.

Comment

I think Horus was the stupid leader of that group. Horus would spend HOURS on an opening post to a thread. I mean HOURS! I'm convinced that dude did not have a job back then. He not only had 5,000 characters, he had them bulletined out, color coded, and formatted like a college thesis paper.
                      Serious business on this bytch...

Comment

Working...
                      X