Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Difference between Spence and Golovkin (honest assessment)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Golovkin beat Canelo as well, don't forget.
    lmfao?

Leave it to the nuthuGGGers to claim MarGGGarita missing punches all damn day while getting fuckin taGGGed to pawn off that dreadful performance as a "win".

In reality it was a gggift draw. You're welcome. Or Gracias in Mexican style

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
      p will wasnt around 4 years ago.
      Ya you right

Comment

Originally posted by Hayemaker! View Post
        If you think Thurman has any chance of making it to the final bell against Spence, you are lying to yourself.
        Of course he has a chance. He has power and boxing skills enough to mean he doesn't get stopped...

Peterson is OK but old and never been great...

Brook went life and death with Carson Jones and beat an OK fighter in Porter... and just came back from a lost to GGG where he had a broken eye socket... yet he had some success.

Thurman certainly isn't as good as Spence for me, but he's got the tools to last 12.

Comment

What a fail thread. I came in here hoping for honesty and instead got bs and hypotheticals......

"Thurman" lol what a fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
            Both have a lot of KOs, but the difference is that, Spence can decisively stop the other best champions in his division (Brook, Thurman), while GGG cannot (Jacobs, Canelo).

In other words, Spence is able to distinguish himself from the rest of his division like a SPECIAL fighter, while GGG went life and death when he stepped up in competition.

So, P4P wise, Spence > GGG.

No agenda here, just an honest observation.....
            Wishing Spence all the best and hoping he gets the opportunities Golovkin didn't always get, Spence is a superb fighter and deserves all the credit he's earned. I don't really feel any need to compare the two, but if I did I'd suggest waiting til Time has had it's say on Errol's career though... to date he has one top class win.

Comment

When he gets 20 title defenses than make the thread . Just make a THREAD he's faster than GGG

Comment

But Golovkin already ruined Brook before Spence fought him so that isnt clear at all

We can say this if Spence is able to stop thurman, otherwise not

Comment

Let's be honest,GGG was ducked like the damn plague in his prime 2011-2014. He's not the same now as he was in his prime.

Comment

Working...
                  X