No announcement yet.

White folks from the south

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] White folks from the south

What is up with their brains. They do know the confederates lost right?

I lived in the south for a couple years. Not all of them are crazy, but a lot are.

The south is a strange place lol.

Comment

Yankees in Georgia! How did they ever get in?

Comment

The redneck culture thing is just bizarre to me.

Comment

Much to do about nothing. I'm a minority. I have friends in the south. My sister lives there. Don't put too much stock into 6000 idiots at a dumb rally. Those morons wouldn't even fill a AA minor league ballpark. Ignore and move on....

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I lived in the south for a couple years. Not all of them are crazy, but a lot are.

I thought you were on our side

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              I thought you were on our side
              My 'outfits' are at the dry cleaners as we speak.

They gon' be sparkling white

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Hopefully it was for marine Corp training? Not drinking moonshine, playing dueling banjo's, and watching nascar?

Comment

I am ok with white nationalism ,in fact i almost feel sorry for whites in america because of how they're labeled and treated if they want to support their own people. i would feel angry, anxious and depressed if i couldn't openly and willingly be around and support asian people. i mentioned in another thread that i pretty mcuh only support asian businesses and eatery's if i can. i specifically move to high asian populated areas too. but no one bats an eye at me lol. white people try to take advantage of our kind hearted nature sometimes but aside from that i am cool with them. but they need some sort of overhaul because the media is making them out to be total cucks like hectari

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    What is up with their brains. They do know the confederates lost right?
                    I think they teach them alternate history in parts where they say it was a mutual decision to end the civil war or something. Pretty ridiculous, and they still cling on to the confederate flag, which besides indicating racism I don't like because it represents disunity of America. We have one flag and one flag only, when you wave around the confederate to me it's a symbol of rebellion and the near destruction of the USA. It should be illegal to fly on official government buildings.

Comment

Working...
                    X