No announcement yet.

A healthy/ focus rios will destroy richard "akiwande" abril at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A healthy/ focus rios will destroy richard "akiwande" abril at 140

Yes i said it. Everybody knows rios had been having problems at lightweight even before the Abril fight. Abril was at the right place at the right time. If you think abril outboxes a healthy rios 10/10 you're clearly delusional.

Bam bam was a JWW when he fought Abril and he still got schooled... Please no excuses, for once I was to see boxing fans making zero excuses.

Comment

green 4 the akinwande reference

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Bam bam was a JWW when he fought Abril and he still got schooled... Please no excuses, for once I was to see boxing fans making zero excuses.
        he was trying to make 135. These arent excuse bud, this is a fact. Do i think abril can beat him? sure.

But lets not pretend abril fought the best version of rios.

Comment

clinching should be penalized more strictly

abril probabley deserved a 1 point loss every round

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
            clinching should be penalized more strictly

abril probabley deserved a 1 point loss every round
            Akiwande was disqualified against Lewis for excessive clinching if i remembered it right.

Comment

If you're going to troll, at least take Frazier out of your avatar. Disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
                he was trying to make 135. These arent excuse bud, this is a fact. Do i think abril can beat him? sure.

But lets not pretend abril fought the best version of rios.
                I believe Bam bam gets schooled again, Bam bam is an exciting fighter who I love to watch but Abril is all wrong for him, He would school BB again.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                  If you're going to troll, at least take Frazier out of your avatar. Disgraceful.
                  Nobody is trolling here.
                  Why are you taking all your hate on smoking joe if you disagree?
                  State your arguments and lets have a civil discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    I believe Bam bam gets schooled again, Bam bam is an exciting fighter who I love to watch but Abril is all wrong for him, He would school BB again.
                    Abril "schooled" the worst version of rios at 135. I dont see him schooling again. If he can make 140, i would love to see him try.

Comment

Working...
                    X