Comments Thread For: Canelo Rejects Fighting Golovkin, Unless at 155-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    WTF does that even mean?
    It was a typo. I meant he talked his way into the Canelo fight, but then lost.

Why should he be able to talk his way into a GGG fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
      Glad to be of service. I doubt I will be around here much longer. The obvious hate from the usual direction is getting ridiculous. Maybe if GGG spent a couple of days in a tanning booth they would like him more, I don't know. Or he could change his name to something like Lamar.

Maybe I will start my own boxing board for those interested in actually discussing the news and events without the fan boy coloured glasses. A place for real fans of boxing to hang out.

LMAOO. So true. Truth is Gennady is hated by a certain sector because he is white skinned and the most dominant/greatest fighter in the history of the sport. And me being white, I am a 100% proud of that. I love it.
      Last edited by The Problem Child; 10-22-2015, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        You are so quick with throwing racist around at people you know **** about.

Talk about pathetic.

My ****ing trainer is black dumb ****, and we've discussed racial dynamics of fan choice many times.

There are ****ing studies that show this is true.
        oh I'm sorry. Did I bring up skin color or did you?

Everytime one of you dopes bring out skin color ima report it. Fuck ya dumbass racist bastards.

Comment

• Anti ggg guys stop mentioning Lara. Your argument loses all credibility when you bring him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            How did it feel to get banned because of me? I got your account banned, I got beater of ass banned last night, time for you to make a new account.
            You proud to be a pu$$y bragging about getting forum users banned? Lol if that's the highlight of your life it's pretty ****ty

Comment

I would beat the **** out of Canelo if he agreed to spar me. Im 167 at the moment, I hold the size advantage and Im not a coward like him.
              You weigh 167 you clown fck?!

BWaHahahahahaHAHAhaaahahaha!!

You skinny little sissy quit talking tough online you little fcking girl lmaO Canelo would beat the sht out your ******ed ass!

Comment

• Oh, just talking about race is Racist. Damn, MLK was a ****ing Nazi then

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                A side doe! GGG is a "huge draw" doe! and they fell face 1st!
                There are few fighters that can do PPV at all.

How many? Do you know.

but... but... but... Monore Jr is more known than Lara!
                Lara is a Jr.MW. He talked his way into Canelo, and lost.

No way dude deserves to keep talking his way into big fights.

**** Lara.

Look at this guy Y que "tapped" his way into a fight.

Bruh Lara offered the fight, lil' g turned it down & they fought monroe instead cuz "he was more known". Their words not mine.

And yes that's racist.

"if he was black he'll be popular here"

You are talking about SKIN COLOR you fucking dope.
                Jesus, you are pathetic. People can have honest discussion about race and it not be racist,

LET ME ASK YOU THIS. Have you ever once said that Floyd got a lot of hate because he was Black? Ever!

Because it is clear he did!

Unless you've nev thought that, do you have room to talk?

oh I'm sorry. Did I bring up skin color or did you?

Everytime one of you dopes bring out skin color ima report it. Fuck ya dumbass racist bastards.
                You've never said Floyd got hated on because of the color of his skin?

Comment

How did it feel to get banned because of me? I got your account banned, I got beater of ass banned last night, time for you to make a new account.
                  Now i just got you banned............lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Now i just got you banned............lol
                    WTF how do you guys get people banned?

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                      There are few fighters that can do PPV at all.

How many? Do you know.
                      Floyd, Cotto, Manny, Canelo have all done WAY MORE than 150K buys

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                      Lara is a Jr.MW. He talked his way into Canelo, and lost.

No way dude deserves to keep talking his way into big fights.

**** Lara.
                      That is your personal opinion. So it doesn't matter. Lara > Monroe jr

Jesus, you are pathetic. People can have honest discussion about race and it not be racist,
                      Why oh why are you gonna bring up "race" in a boxing forum? Stop beating around the bush talk about boxing leave race out of it.

LET ME ASK YOU THIS. Have you ever once said that Floyd got a lot of hate because he was Black? Ever!

Because it is clear he did!

Unless you've nev thought that, do you have room to talk?

You've never said Floyd got hated on because of the color of his skin?
                      No I don't think that. Also I have NEVER said Floyd get's hated because of the color of his skin.

Comment

Working...
                      X