Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everybody here saying oh if you're not a pro fighter, you can't have an opinion!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    Dude, most of the comments I've seen ain't telling you you need to be a pro fighter, they're just asking you to respect pro fighters. All you've done since you've been here is post an endless stream of mockery, vitriol and criticism directed at the dudes who actually bring this sport to us and put their health on the line.

I think the gist of it is that perhaps peple are hoping you'd respect 'em a little more if you understood better just how hard it is to do what they do.
    I have all the respect in the world; you guys, however, do not!

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
      I have all the respect in the world; you guys, however, do not!
      Mmm? Accusing the accusers, huh? I ain't even gonna bother asking what the fuck you're talking about, man.

Comment

Absolutely true; as long as you got an eye for that boxing chit. You don't need to even step in the ring. That chit is easy work!
        Easy work? Dumbo's don't have the brains to know what is easy and what is not, geez.
        Last edited by Richard G; 11-13-2019, 03:58 AM.

Comment

GTFOH, none of y'all are pro fighters. And a person can watch a boxing match and know more about the fighter than the fighters in the ring, because we have angles that the fighters can't see. We can see things more objectively to!
          - -U no know me.

Horses still see with blinders. U horse?

Comment

There's no requirement for having an opinion, no matter how dumb it is.

Comment

GTFOH, none of y'all are pro fighters. And a person can watch a boxing match and know more about the fighter than the fighters in the ring, because we have angles that the fighters can't see. We can see things more objectively to!
              Yes, and they can see and feel things you definitely can't see. Because they're actually in the ring...

You do NOT know more than the guys actually fighting.

Comment

No one says you have to be a pro, but when you ask stupid questions it is a sign that you don't understand what it takes.

It is clear that someone view the fight game as a simulator as they cannot comprehend why fighters don't just eat punches to get their offense off.

Comment

The problem for most people who have never boxed is that they really don't understand what they are watching for the technical point of view. You have to at least learn how to box and spar to grasp what actually is going on.

Comment

I do think if you never boxed you should really really STFU about trying to tell Professionals how they "SHOULD FIGHT"

Some Fat Out Of Shape Piece of Sh#t pretending to be tough on the internet can't tell a Pro a damn thing about boxing at the end of the day!

Fans go too far, particularly on this forum and sometimes need to be reminded that you're a just that...A FAN so stay on your FAN LANE. Nobody on this forum is in position to be laughing at fighter Purse or any of that BS but yet you have fans who will post stuff like "This Fighter Is ONLY Making $2 Million For This Fight" or even recently "Canelo vs Kovalev ONLY Generated $8.2 Million" WHAT? Well WTF do you generate in your own Life?

So YES some fans do need to be reminded for sure that you're "JUST A FAN!" Of course Fans hate when that happens because it is the TRUTH! It is some boxing Writers and Reports that need to be reminded that too when they get on Social Media and start pretending like they're tough guys and feel they can just post and say any and everything about these fighters

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
                      The problem for most people who have never boxed is that they really don't understand what they are watching for the technical point of view. You have to at least learn how to box and spar to grasp what actually is going on.
                      Or you can look at and understand good Youtube fight reviews. One thing that the best boxers are able to do is understand the dynamics of their fight in real time, unless a fan can see that too then they are out of the loop.

Going on comments in this forum I'd say 90% of posters see a fight as a spectacle without understanding at all what is actually happening second by second.

Comment

Working...
                      X