Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE signed John Morrison aka Johhny Del Munro.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      WWE signed John Morrison aka Johhny Del Munro.
      apparently not .. https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/jo...ed-a-wwe-deal/

although he could have tweeted that to try to swerve everyone in effort to make his return a surprise

Comment

• AKA John Hennigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          AKA John Hennigan.

AKA Melina's cuck ex-boyfriend.

Comment

• Having grown up with the likes of Hogan, Savage, Warrior and the Undertaker I loved it. I lost interest as soon as the 'finisher' no longer became the finisher. That was the main draw, they perform a move that you dont get up from. Still love watching the 'greats' on YouTube mind

Comment

• I hate kicking out of finishers too. It used to be a novelty that only the top guys like Hogan and Warrior were allowed to do or if someone had a submission finisher, a person could escape the hold, but that was it. It's gotten to the point where you have to either hit the same finisher more than once or have more than one finisher so that one finisher and top opponent can kick out of and the other one nobody kicks out of, like that Deep Six move that Baron Corbin does that everybody seems to kick out of lately, but nobody kicks out of his End of Days move, so these days only some finishers are protected.

Dolph Ziggler's Zig Zag was the least protected finisher when he was a face, geez. Good thing they finally turned him heel. So anyone here going to watch AEW this coming Tuesday or watch any of the pay per views they've already done?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                I hate kicking out of finishers too. It used to be a novelty that only the top guys like Hogan and Warrior were allowed to do or if someone had a submission finisher, a person could escape the hold, but that was it. It's gotten to the point where you have to either hit the same finisher more than once or have more than one finisher so that one finisher and top opponent can kick out of and the other one nobody kicks out of, like that Deep Six move that Baron Corbin does that everybody seems to kick out of lately, but nobody kicks out of his End of Days move, so these days only some finishers are protected.

Dolph Ziggler's Zig Zag was the least protected finisher when he was a face, geez. Good thing they finally turned him heel. So anyone here going to watch AEW this coming Tuesday or watch any of the pay per views they've already done?
                Totally agree man, the likes of Hogan, Warrior and Taker could, now and again, kick out but it went a bit silly later on. Best finishers?

Rick Rude was always my favourite and the Honky Tonk Man was second.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghosthammer View Post
                  Totally agree man, the likes of Hogan, Warrior and Taker could, now and again, kick out but it went a bit silly later on. Best finishers?

Rick Rude was always my favourite and the Honky Tonk Man was second.
                  Remember in Wrestlemania 18 when The Rock had to hit so many Rock Bottoms and people's elbows to finally pin Hogan. Same thing used to happen in hardcore or No DQ/Street Fight matches where they used to sell the crap out of one chair shot, but then they had to later be hit with at least 20 for them to stay down for a while, let alone end the match with enough shots from a weapon or high spots with props. Glad they got rid of chair shots to the head because of concussions issues and what happened with Chris Benoit. I heard recently Benoit has another son and he's trying to get into the business. If that's true, he should stay as far away from wrestling as possible.

Comment

• I'm surprised nobody is talking about raw premier and rusev cucked by BBC bobby lashley

Comment

• one of my favorite theme

Comment

Working...
                      X