Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz To Tyson Fury: You're Not Mexican, Rep Your Country

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    That's where he should train, it's the closest thing we got to Saudi Arabia
    I live in Phoenix and i can attest that it’s hot as hell and I’ve never been able to get used to this damn heat, so you make a good point

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      I live in Phoenix and i can attest that it’s hot as hell and I’ve never been able to get used to this damn heat, so you make a good point
      Closest I've been is Houston in the summer, and it was noticably hotter than VA. I really feel for you guys when you're purple on the weather map

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
        Speaking of hypocrites. Come on Ruiz, if you are not proud of the U.S. or being a citizen come on out and say it.
        Well said.

Fury ruins Ruiz. Stops him late.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
          More American ? Ruiz was born in the U.S.
          If you meant more Mexican ... Both Ruizs parents were born in Mexico .
          Let me know if you have any more questions:
          https://www.instagram.com/p/B2R09I4n...=10sxrj70v0b35

Comment

Cali is part if US now

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
            If you know the history of this country....that makes him part of the original Mexicans
            Originally posted by Scooby817 View Post
            He was born when Cali was and is part of USA. If he had been born when Cali was part of Mex., then he would be Mexican, but then he would be dead too. As far as Im concerned, he is American. My parents are Mexican but I am a US citizen. Weather you like it or not, Andy and I are Americans.
            Cali is part of US now

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Closest I've been is Houston in the summer, and it was noticably hotter than VA. I really feel for you guys when you're purple on the weather map
              It’s all good bro, we just stay inside, but it hurt to walk from the door to the car 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Is Mexican a race of people or something now?
                If this fool couldn't see the idiocy in his initial statement, then this comment will fly right over his dome.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
                  If this fool couldn't see the idiocy in his initial statement, then this comment will fly right over his dome.
                  Good point....... lmmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    Ruiz is upset that Tyson called him fat which I true, but Ruiz is also correct, Tyson can’t represent us.... sorry
                    Why not? Ruiz represents Mexico even though he was born in the U.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                      Why not? Ruiz represents Mexico even though he was born in the U.S.
                      Ruiz has both parents that are both Mexican Tyson doesn’t have an ounce of Mexican in him

Comment

Working...
                      X