No announcement yet.

‘Dog poop bomber’ gets probation for crappy explosion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘Dog poop bomber’ gets probation for crappy explosion

This guy doesn’t let his friends dump on him.

A Portland, Oregon man was sentenced to only three months probation Tuesday after using a powerful “poop bomb” on a friend that he says did him wrong.

Robb Alexander Stout, 49, told a Multnomah County Circuit Court judge that he improvised the explosive device by stuffing a tool box with dog droppings and an air bag salvaged from a wrecking yard, Oregon Live reported.

The man local media dubbed the “Dog Poop Bomber” rigged it in the back of his estranged pal’s Camaro on April 16, “so when it was open, it would just blow dog crap all over him,” Stout said.

According to the police probable-cause affidavit, “It exploded with such force that it sounded like an M80 going off and the dog scat was blown out of the toolbox.”

However, his ex-buddy was unharmed by the bowel blast.

When the judge asked why Stout did it, the accused said he was angry at his friend for not returning tools that he borrowed. “It was just made to hurt his ego and [make him] give me my stuff back,” Stout said. “Like a wakeup call.”

Alas, he also admitted “it was a stupid choice,” and “the right way would’ve been to get a police officer involved,” referring to the tool dispute. “But you can see my history … I’m not psyched where [sic] I’m calling the cops, unfortunately.”

Stout holds 14 prior convictions, including dealing or manufacturing meth and eluding police, according to Multnomah County Circuit Court records.

He told authorities he learned how to MacGyver bombs “for fun” by watching Youtube videos, and claimed he didn’t realize his excrement-filled explosive constituted a crime.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/04/dog-po...ppy-explosion/

Sounds like something Pretty Boy32 would do, only he would use the bomb on himself because he has a shit fetish.

Comment

And I'm surprised this didn't happen in Florida.

Comment

Working...
      X