No announcement yet.

how to get bigger hands??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get bigger hands??

my hands aren't as big as i'd like them to be, is there any exercises I can do to get them to become the size of a gorillas hand? same thing with my wrists as well.

Don't think there is. Genetics I'm afraid is the only real way of you getting big hands.

Comment

squeeze your nuts 20mins dayly they will ge bigger 4sho

Comment

squeeze your nuts 20mins dayly they will ge bigger 4sho
        Can't believe I forgot to mention that!

Comment

Originally posted by warriorsingh84'
          my hands aren't as big as i'd like them to be, is there any exercises I can do to get them to become the size of a gorillas hand? same thing with my wrists as well.
          Your stuck with your hand size. Why do you want your wrists bigger. It will make your forearms look smaller. Just do exercises to get both stronger.

Comment

Hm, there are muscles in your hands. Maybe if you found a way to exercise those your hands could get bigger.. don't really see what getting bigger hands achieves, espescially if it's for aesthetics, since girls would probably prefer a small/medium sized hand than a big meaty oversized hand to hold like mine

In any case, if you have huge forearms your hands look strong no matter what size they are, since it's the forearm muscles which make the hands squeeze.

Comment

which leads me onto a question,what exercises can u do 2 make ur forearms bigger?

Comment

Google forearm exercises, or go to www.bodybuilding.com, they will help

Comment

You can't get larger hands, that's genetics.

Don't even try thinking about having bigger hands than Sonny Liston...

Comment

o ok, but would a guy with bigger hands have more of an advantage over a guy with medium size hands in boxing?

Comment

Working...
                    X