Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are There Any Great Fighter With A Long Face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you talking about the half moon, big dicc face like Brian Castano? He isnt great but he does have that face.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Are you talking about the half moon, big dicc face like Brian Castano? He isnt great but he does have that face.
      no. his face is average ratio. look up FWHR

there are no great fighters with the FWHR ratio of the guy on the right.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          This website will measure your FWHR just turn your webcam on and line your face up.

https://www.tiesdekok.com/calculatefwhr/

I got a 1.7
          Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          Lmao that that site even exists. I swear, kids these days are doomed...getting their minds all muddied up with dumb ****.
          It gives you a different measurement every time you put a pic up...I've taken like 6 with my webcam and they are all different....I think it just spits out random numbers...but yeah I have never heard of this stuff lol.

Comment

I'm not a fan of Ward's boxing skills...but I'm pretty sure that dude has a long face and he was a great tough dude even if I felt his boxing skills were a bit overrated by some.

Comment

I just ran a whole bunch of random photos through there...some photos of young Brad Pitt got like a 1.5-1.6...that tells everyone all they need to know how stupid this new fad is...OP, don't worry about the new fad of the day...work on yourself and women be available to you

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                I'm not a fan of Ward's boxing skills...but I'm pretty sure that dude has a long face and he was a great tough dude even if I felt his boxing skills were a bit overrated by some.
                like James Degale, very skilled but no natural robustness and retired very early due to low combat durability. injury prone etc.

this is actually why he relies on clinching, low blows, headbutts and wrestling.

he doesn't have natural robust physical prowess like punching power. he is not physical specimen.
                Last edited by HeadShots; 11-28-2019, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  Most great fighters have an extremely short wide mid face

Most Noteably

these guys have a FWHR ratio of over 2.0

that's absolutely ridiculous. it's a sign of combative success and high test in the womb.
                  You must have way too much time on your hands. Damn bro...

Comment

Working...
                  X