No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Economic theory? Americas currency drops in value daily because of the Central Bank and we've been doing this since the 70's with our now worthless fiat currency. How is that in anyway good economic theory? ...........Rockin'
    The dollar is dropping because the total debt of the country is growing not shrinking. How is changing the banking system going to get rid of that. You get rid of that by being fiscally responsible. Something the Republicans used to believe in but apparently no longer. It will change when people stop voting along party lines and punish big spenders at the ballot box.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      The dollar is dropping because the total debt of the country is growing not shrinking. How is changing the banking system going to get rid of that. You get rid of that by being fiscally responsible. Something the Republicans used to believe in but apparently no longer. It will change when people stop voting along party lines and punish big spenders at the ballot box.
      You do know Dems wanted a 3.6 trillion dollars right? We passed a bill for trillions, both parties because of covid.
      But almost 4 trillion more? Yeah no problem blame the republicans.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        If we, the US, made our own money (as stated in our constitution) we would not have to deal with the 'inflation' brought on by the Central Banks BS ponzi scheme. Trump has already merged the Federal Reserve with the treasury, so now the last step is to get out of this BS central banking system. And Trump is doing that.

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!!.....Rockin'

Comment

• I support this message....

[IMG]
          View this post on Instagram

I think I said it perfectly last night.

A post shared by Joe Biden (@joebiden) on

[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            I support this message....

[IMG]
            View this post on Instagram

I think I said it perfectly last night.

A post shared by Joe Biden (@joebiden) on

[/IMG]
            that should be a clip of Obama. And the reason that Biden said that is because Trump is not a politician, he is a true leader.......Rockin'

Comment

• Even CNN's Jake Tapper notes that both Biden and Harris are dodging the question on 'Packing the Supreme Court'. I had to Bing search for this because Google returned nothing...

Last edited by jaded; 09-30-2020, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                Even CNN's Jake Taper notes that both Biden and Harris are dodging the question on 'Packing the Supreme Court'. I had to Bing search for this because Google returned nothing...

Haha. Interesting. I'll give Tapper a few points for that one. Not bad actually...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  Haha. Interesting. I'll give Tapper a few points for that one. Not bad actually...
                  When the superfans in the press finally start demanding answers from the star players, that says something.

Biden dodged at least 5 questions Trump asked him last night. It was there for all to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Even CNN's Jake Taper notes that both Biden and Harris are dodging the question on 'Packing the Supreme Court'. I had to Bing search for this because Google returned nothing...

If Trump wins, I hope he taunts the left with threats of packing the court, since they found nothing wrong with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      If Trump wins, I hope he taunts the left with threats of packing the court, since they found nothing wrong with it.
                      Oh that would be good.

Comment

Working...
                      X