Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about Wilder Ortiz 2???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will happen and im looking forward to it, i look forward to all Wilder fights. Wilders just a pathetic clout chasing sad act who knows he cant generate his own hype so has waited for the Joshua Ruiz 2 hype train to start up and now hes guna jump on Joshua's back. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
      Wrong wrong wrong.

PBC did a calendar year deal. Whatever deal they had for Spence-Garcia is the same deal for Pac-Thurman.

Pac-Thurman will not exceed 450K - which is only about 10% better than Pac-Broner. Given that Thurman was considered a much more viable and competitive opponent than Broner, 10% more buys can't be considered a success.
      No, you're wrong wrong wrong.

Now it won't exceed 450k? Is that you Bob Arum???

Calendar year deal with what?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        No, you're wrong wrong wrong.

Now it won't exceed 450k? Is that you Bob Arum???

Calendar year deal with what?
        PBC did a calendar year deal with distributors, so their deal for the SPence-Porter PPV will be the same as the Spence-Garcia deal. You claimed that PBC would get a better split on Spence-Porter than on Spence-Garcia.

Comment

PBC did a calendar year deal with distributors, so their deal for the SPence-Porter PPV will be the same as the Spence-Garcia deal. You claimed that PBC would get a better split on Spence-Porter than on Spence-Garcia.
          I didn't claim anything. Evan Rutkowski "claimed" this. That is why he was saying he didn't have a clue of how Pacquiao/Thurman would do since it was so much different than how PPV splits usually work and how they distribute the PPV.

Comment

I didn't claim anything. Evan Rutkowski "claimed" this. That is why he was saying he didn't have a clue of how Pacquiao/Thurman would do since it was so much different than how PPV splits usually work and how they distribute the PPV.
            You didn't claim anything? That's funny, because I don't see Evan Rutkowski's name anywhere in your post about what the Spence/Garcia split was.

And the Spence/Garcia PPV also did well, but at that time they didn't have the split that they have now.

Comment

You didn't claim anything? That's funny, because I don't see Evan Rutkowski's name anywhere in your post about what the Spence/Garcia split was.
              And yes, that came from Evan Rutkowski. It was documented during the lead up of the Thurman/Pacquiao fight. He mentioned how the PPV game has changed and how FOX is doing it completely different than anyone else.

Anyways, please due tell how that PPV is going to do less than 450k buys and how the PPV deal is the same for the Spence/Garcia fight.

Comment

And yes, that came from Evan Rutkowski. It was documented during the lead up of the Thurman/Pacquiao fight. He mentioned how the PPV game has changed and how FOX is doing it completely different than anyone else.

Anyways, please due tell how that PPV is going to do less than 450k buys and how the PPV deal is the same for the Spence/Garcia fight.
                Thurman/Pac "going to do" less than 450K buys?? It already did. That's the number. If you want to believe the promoter saying 500K buys, fine with me. But the cable tv execs that I work with say it's around 450K.

They also say they made one PBC deal that covers all PBC fights during 2019. That means that PacThurman and SpenceGarcia got the same split.

Comment

Working...
                X