Collapse
No announcement yet.

How good are you at approaching women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been with someone for 5 years now, so I haven't been out looking for quite some time. I usually played it cool, I was never a bar scene or clubbing guy though.

Comment

straight out, if I am seriously attracted to her, I'll stumble through sentences like right after I was trying to finish that round against Coleman. It isn't pretty but some ladies do find it rather cute. ............ Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 05-02-2013, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        straight out, if I am seriously attracted to her, I'll stumble through sentences like right after I was trying to finish that round against Coleman.
        Like this?

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
          Be honest too.

Do you find it tougher if she is real good looking?
          I do really well bro. I'm mixed so i look unique so it gives me an edge IMO.

Getting digits is simple for me but keeping the convo going when girls just be texting and not answering their phones these days is bit hard cuz most of them got side dudes or main dudes or baby daddy drama or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
            Be honest too.

Do you find it tougher if she is real good looking?
            It depends on the place for me. I don't approach unless I get signals that I'm wanted.

Comment

I always give them plenty of space.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                I always give them plenty of space.
                Lol. Funny as hell

Comment

You don't have to be good at approaching women to get women.

You can just be good at showing off your money, which is my style lol.

Be flashy, have expensive toys and expensive things, throw around money like it's nothing to you and you will attract people. The more people you attract and the more people know you have money the more girls will have you on the radar. The more girls have you on their radar, the more beautiful they'll get, the more beautiful they get, the easier they get.

Like everything, it's a ladder, it's not an overnight process, and there's more than one way to get to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    I have excellent stealth skills, so typically I approach from behind with cloroforne in a rag, reach around her head and she's mine from there.
                    This ^^^^^^

Comment

I find it exciting like the thrill of a hunt. Even if you get turned down it’s exciting to try. Only dweebs are scared of talking to females. When I was in college my favorite was talking to girls that already had bfs to see if I could still ****. Even if they weren’t with it I’d troll them.

Comment

Working...
                      X