No announcement yet.

GGG needs to wise up and realize he's the B side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    so now he was poisoned and set up? Lol ok..
    I'd say if someone told me that with a straight face in person that is a truly astonishing and pathetic claim but for this forum it's kind of normal. The anti-euro's are a different breed of stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
      so now he was poisoned and set up? Lol ok..
      There has been several doctors, promoters and people from his camp to confirm this is the one and only time he's failed a drug test and the tainted steak is the only logical explanation because he's a clean fighter.

Those that want to blame him have nothing other than speculation. They can't escape the facts presented by the numerous scientists and experts that back Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        The diva is toast, GGG holds ALL the cards now.
        Which cards????absolutely not!

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          All his little threats about pulling out of the fight and his team alluding to Canelo being banned the man is a complete tool.

He couldn't draw flies to **** and here he is threatening to back out of a fight with the only active ppv star left in boxing.

Canelo has drawn near or over 1 million buys numerous times in his career and frankly could break 500k buys fighting an unknown at this point. He's the A side. He brings the casual fans and the money.

If I'm canelos team I say fight Saunders whop him and collect another belt until ggg comes crawling back begging for that Canelo money.
          So you are saying that Clenelo should be allowed to fight despite 2positive tests?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            Canelo landed clean shots... can you post some gifs of gaylovekin landing more than 1 or 2?
            Yeah a 30
            Second flurry oppose to a simple fawking jab that canelo couldn’t figure out
            But but but he landed clean shots yet more than 90% of the experts had him
            Losing hmmmm I wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              So you are saying that Clenelo should be allowed to fight despite 2positive tests?
              I never said that.

What I'm saying is that Canelo should call GGG on his bull and see if he's willing to give up the Canelo money

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Yeah a 30
                Second flurry oppose to a simple fawking jab that canelo couldn’t figure out
                But but but he landed clean shots yet more than 90% of the experts had him
                Losing hmmmm I wonder why
                He landed clean shots all night, wtf fight were you watching?

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  I never said that.

What I'm saying is that Canelo should call GGG on his bull and see if he's willing to give up the Canelo money
                  So Clenelo should be banned?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    So Clenelo should be banned?
                    If he legitimately broke the current rules of boxing then he should have some punishment.

I believe he was poisoned and ingested tainted meat and is completely the victim here. If we look at the facts we have the WBC, medical doctors, promoters and his camp all saying he was poisoned so based on the facts that we know he shouldn't be punished for being drugged without his consent.

Comment

Working...
                    X