Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Banks Confident He'll Have GGG Ready When Canelo Trilogy Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
    Fake News! Why you making shet up? If that was true Tom Loefflor would have wasted zero time in throwing Conte under the bus. We know how these ppl operate, stop trying to sneak one in
    What ? Lol I'm not making anything up. That's really what happened dude

Comment

Sure he will. Just as soon as we get to tune up fights so he can get that DAZN money before the final cash out.
      GGG has been saying he wants the fight now. When is he going to come out and say his trainer doesn’t speak for him and doesn’t want to wait?
      Does he also lack the confidence his trainer clearly doesn’t have in him?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
        What ? Lol I'm not making anything up. That's really what happened dude
        Ok maybe could be true but TBH this actually makes him look even worse. Like GGG is too cheap to just pay for SNAC services instead he was trying to get a free bee

Comment

Ok maybe could be true but TBH this actually makes him look even worse. Like GGG is too cheap to just pay for SNAC services instead he was trying to get a free bee
          The word on the street is that Ggg didnt want to take Contes "special shakes" and Ggg bounced out of there.

Comment

He better find G a good strength & conditioning coach. Say what u want about Abel but he had Golovkin in shape with a full gas tank for 12. He took nasty body shots from Canelo all night and still kept going.

Last fight he missed the 2nd day IBF weigh in & had to strip naked to make it and had horrible conditioning from round 1. Looked like he was gassed by round 5 or 6. Then SD started pouring on body shots the rest of the fight. Idk how G made it to the 12th.

I believe that's why he started working with SNAC but got kicked out for refusing to wear their logo on his trunks ( lol Fxx-k Conte) . They should take some of that DAZN money & hire Ariza, guarantee he'd be in tip top shape.

aah ok, is that what happened... ?

sounds far more likely than the steroid bullshlt that people talk, and far more likely than Golovkin not making the grade after only a few short days in camp

I guessed it was something minor

Comment

Yeah I have no clue what his reasoning for not wanting to wear the logo was.

Wearing the logo actually benefits SNAC it's basically free promo for them. I'm guessing they weren't gonna let him get the training without him giving them the promo.

Who knows what happened though.

Oh and Mike Coppinger was the source of what happened between the split.
              Last edited by Bronx23; 05-03-2020, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Yeah I have no clue what his reasoning for not wanting to wear the logo was.

Wearing the logo actually benefits SNAC it's basically free promo for them. I'm guessing they weren't gonna let him get the training without him giving them the promo.

Who knows what happened though.

Oh and Mike Coppinger was the source of what happened between the split.
                Seems a bit trivial, but if he's already paying em for their services its like paying em twice. Woulda thought you'd iron that **** out before you started the training though. Putting the SNAC logo on his trunks means reduced revenue from putting someone else's logo there I guess, or unless one of the other sponsors didn't want their logo associated with the SNAC brand or have some say over how much other branding is on his trunks. Wouldn't surprise me if it was something daft like that.

Comment

GGG is getting slept this time. He has been on a steep decline since 2016 and never got any better. His drive is not there as well. His durability seems to be failing him when he almost got stopped to the body in the 5th round by derevyanchenko, while Canelo has gotten so much better and keeps improving every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
                    GGG is getting slept this time. He has been on a steep decline since 2016 and never got any better. His drive is not there as well. His durability seems to be failing him when he almost got stopped to the body in the 5th round by derevyanchenko, while Canelo has gotten so much better and keeps improving every time.
                    Are you a tard or something? He's 38 years old... its not like he's going to get better with each year that goes by is it? Golovkin at 30 was an absolute killer that nobody wanted any part of and even from age 35 onwards he still had enough to beat Brook, Jacobs, Canelo and Derevychenko. For as bad as Golovkin looked in his last fight he still won't be getting slept this time, he's just too tough for that

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                      Seems a bit trivial, but if he's already paying em for their services its like paying em twice. Woulda thought you'd iron that **** out before you started the training though. Putting the SNAC logo on his trunks means reduced revenue from putting someone else's logo there I guess, or unless one of the other sponsors didn't want their logo associated with the SNAC brand or have some say over how much other branding is on his trunks. Wouldn't surprise me if it was something daft like that.
                      He has a contract with Hublot a Swiss watch maker. I don't think they want to be associated with a con man like Conte.

https://www.hushhush.com/watches/hub...mited-edition/

To avoid embarrassment to both Conte and Golovkin nothing is going to be said by either party. That's my take on this...

Comment

Working...
                      X