Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fenech Explains Why He Left Mike Tyson Over Face Tattoo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what would have happened if Ettiene stretched the fight out and repeatedly hit Tyson’s recently tatted face. Would have made for an interesting lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
      Why are you telling me that? I don't believe everything I read. I'm very skeptical of what I read in fact.
      Just letting you know that they have ways of controlling you.. Hollywood is a dirty game! You don't have to be guilty to serve time.. All u really have to do is piss the wrong people off..

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        Just letting you know that they have ways of controlling you.. Hollywood is a dirty game! You don't have to be guilty to serve time.. All u really have to do is piss the wrong people off..
        Dude you're preaching to the choir here I've never complained that wasn't the case in my life. I'm on the same side as you bro, I ain't no media brainwashed fool much like you aren't yourself.

Comment

Mike peaked at such a young age. Almost unnatural to be in his prime that young aka to also be out of his prime that young too. The thing is with Mike, he was a childhood prodigy. Still a teenager versed with the deadly art of holding fists. The only metaphor I can relate to him is like a solid teenager becoming anorexic to make weight. Perhaps cutting 40 lbs of fat AND muscle. The kid could fight at featherweight you feel me? But once the kids natural metabolism kicks in it's all up north in weight for then. He would then as an adult need to cut the weight again. It's like Robert Garcia said" Chino will never fight again... Cause if he loses 40 then he has 40 more to lose." It's like being a washed up has-been. A highschool quarterback talking about the good old days with a beer in his hand and fighting the battle of the bulge.

Comment

Working...
          X