Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So boxing fans....were you impressed by KSI vs Logan Paul?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So boxing fans....were you impressed by KSI vs Logan Paul?

Did it impress you?

Does it make you want to see more YouTube fights?

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
    Did it impress you?

Does it make you want to see more YouTube fights?

No, it was only white collar boxing level, which is not surprising since these guys only been boxing for 2 years and started late in there 20s

So many fundamental errors.

But it was competitive and prize fighting is becoming more about your fanbase rather than your ability.

I guess this is what it leads to.

Comment

Impressed? F#ck No! Entertained? Absolutely!

Comment

Sure why not. If i don't like who's fighting i just won't watch. Amazing how that works isn't it?

Comment

logan is stiff as a board with bad stamina.

ksi is wild and unstable

Comment

It's weird people here are talking about this fight instead of Haney or BJS

Comment

I knew the fight would be low skilled. The hype and build up was great, which is why I watched. However, I don't think they can have too many of these events. Eventually the reality of the skill level will make people stop watching.

Comment

I was impressed with the audience and announcers being so excited. The British announcers were screaming like little girls throughout the fight and especially after the final bell...It's like they were witnessing Gatti vs Ward 1, and it was the first fight they've ever seen. That crapfest was absolutely hilarious and somewhat unnerving both at the same time. Kind of disturbing seeing how the audience was so excited about 2 regular Joes pulled off of Youtube....But very funny too!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  It's weird people here are talking about this fight instead of Haney or BJS
                  It was actually more exciting

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X