Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guess gay american dont give a **** about dick's size, as long you are gay

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      I'm fat, hairy, loud, obnoxious, uneducated, straight, conservative, republican and I own like 3 dozen guns.

I'm as American as apple pie.

Which was invented by the French but you know what I mean dammit.
      You're my brother from another, you fat fucker.

Lakers suck.

Comment

I had a gay asian co-worker at one of my old jobs. He was mean as hell like bullied everyone and talked down to everyone. He was also conservative as in Far right nut job which made me even more annoyed by him.

HE told me that out of the gays, Asians are on top of their hierarchy and blacks on the bottom, I thought that was racist in itself but how am I supposed to respond to that I dont know shat about the gay community.

He also didnt like me to use the word: G@y or H0mo he wanted me to use the word DOWN.

WTF? He was annoying as F!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          You're my brother from another, you fat fucker.

Lakers suck.
          Dynasty, son

Another Lakers dynasty!

Comment

So gayness is American? Asian mfers been pretty gay for longer than US people been accepting it haven't they? I think we could argue Americans are being Asian if they acting gay more than vice versa.

Comment

Gay, straight, American, or fresh off the boat theyre all chinos and smart to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                So gayness is American? Asian mfers been pretty gay for longer than US people been accepting it haven't they? I think we could argue Americans are being Asian if they acting gay more than vice versa.
                Wtf are you babbling about?

Asia is a continent made up of almost 50 different countries and 50 different cultures.

They're all the same?

Your soft ass American skinny Jean wearing ass wouldn't last 1 minute in some of those countries

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Wtf are you babbling about?

Asia is a continent made up of almost 50 different countries and 50 different cultures.

They're all the same?

Your soft ass American skinny Jean wearing ass wouldn't last 1 minute in some of those countries
                  Eff Pandas is the softest black guy on this forum. He is such a poosie lol

Comment

I renounce my american-ness.

I'm gonna start practicing my engrish.

Comment

Now we know how Butler got his US citizenship..

Comment

Working...
                      X