Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia Reveals "Edwin Valero Tried To Knock Me Out In Sparring" Says Valero Wou

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I agree. He is a good brave fighter but an annoying conceited bragger. Spence is quiet and does his talking with iron fists in the ring. Mikey can win all the face offs with his big mouth bragging but I think Spence will destroy him from round one and finish him off in 6 rounds or less. Mikey has been knocked on his ass by little guys while Spence has never been down or hurt much by guys who hit much harder than Mikey like Brook. MAN DOWN!
    he was quiet and calm before. now after signing to fight spence and everyone is big upping him. his head grew even bigger! every interview you see from mikey, the media is always bragging on how everyone is afraid of spence but mikey took on the challenge, etc.

i mean, i respect mikey for taking on spence, but that's it, the respect ends there. mikey's been bragging so much about the flaws he see's in spence, etc. when this fight happens, and he gets stops, i wanna hear the post interview. it's cool to be confidence but not c0cky.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      yes, it's his opinion. and this is also my opinion on how i feel about him.
      What im wondering is why you're trying to make it out to be something controversial here. Is it a big deal that he made some quip and thinks Valero would have beaten Pacquiao? You're 100% Valero stood no chance? You're so sure that you're offended? Just confused.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        What im wondering is why you're trying to make it out to be something controversial here. Is it a big deal that he made some quip and thinks Valero would have beaten Pacquiao? You're 100% Valero stood no chance? You're so sure that you're offended? Just confused.
        why i am making a big deal?? i posted a thread about it. it seems like you're making it bigger than what it really is. i posted what i feel and said this is also just my opinion. and it seems you got upset after this?

yes, im 100000% sure valero will stand no chance. remember this was during the time pac was juicing and was a beast remember???? now edwin valero is suppose to knock manny out?

Comment

Spence should be talking alot more too and sell the fight. This is why Spence wont be the mega star that many think he will be. Guy has like zero personality with those sleepy ass eyes and sht. Dude is boring straight up.

Mikey is doing a good job cuz this fight needs more exposure to the masses, and not just the hardcores.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Spence should be talking alot more too and sell the fight. This is why Spence wont be the mega star that many think he will be. Guy has like zero personality with those sleepy ass eyes and sht. Dude is boring straight up.

Mikey is doing a good job cuz this fight needs more exposure to the masses, and not just the hardcores.
            it's kinda hard to talk when your opponent is smaller than you. the more spence talks, will just look bad on him. so im actually glad he's not talking. you cant really talk shiiet in spence's situation when he's fighting the smaller guy.

Comment

Don’t even get the hate to write this thread

Mikey’s ****y , yeah so you need to be. At the end of the day he’s stepping up to face the Boogieman at WW in Spence, Who no WW wants to fight and Mikey went and chased that fight down , Let’s see how he does in 2 weeks to see if he’s right about being able to exploit Spence’s weaknesses

I already knew , but think the part of the interview that’s impressive is that as a teenager, Mikey was cutting his teeth against the best in the sport . Yeah it’s only sparring but sharing the ring with legends to hone his craft at such a young age is probably invaluable.

Comment

Such a shitty interviewer. He's been doing it years and still so bad I have to switch off even if Mikey/Robert have something to say. The part where he attempts to talk to a girl and she just keeps her headphones in was painful.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  All yall easy work!

WAR MIKEY!
                  Let's bet on the fight. All my points vs. half of yours?

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    i never claim to know more than mikey. but im not gonna sit here and keep my mouth shut just because it's mikey. wrong or right, he's getting called out for his ego. why does it seem like you're upset?
                    Why are you upset, ego trip?

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      Why are you upset, ego trip?
                      yeah this thread definitely rubbed you off in the wrong way lol.

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      And what makes you more humble or knowledgeable than Mikey.

Come on, screen warrior, tell me!

Comment

Working...
                      X