No announcement yet.

The anti Dan Rafael Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    Hes a fat pig and a crap journalist. Just ignore him.
    It's weird though. I feel like with a quality personality behind ESPN boxing it could really grow the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      I've had a feeling Dan has gotten too cozy to certain promoters over the past decade. He was ok back in the day but he really spent a while there sucking from Oscar's sack. I do believe he's at least taken payment to not write things or to write paint some things in the sport in a positive light.
      The way he scored fights are ass, I'm pretty sure Haymon is in his pocket.

Comment

Obese, disgusting... how is he allowed to critique a sport is beyond me. Pig.

Comment

Hate that fat slob, only thing I like is he makes me look skinny

Comment

Chris Mannix, Lance Pugmire and Michael Coppinger> Fat Dan EASY!

Seems like he is being phased out at ESPN and I can't really say I feel for him because he been disrespectful to fighters a few times instead of just reporting the news

Comment

Dan used to box.
              Box donuts.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                I don't think anyone who looks like him should comment on a sport like boxing or any sport in general. And that applies to fans too.
                maybe he could cover competitive eating...

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Chris Mannix, Lance Pugmire and Michael Coppinger> Fat Dan EASY!

Seems like he is being phased out at ESPN and I can't really say I feel for him because he been disrespectful to fighters a few times instead of just reporting the news
                  It seems he is. He's also one of those sad bastards that always wants "wars" and doesn't appreciate fights if they are not a war.

He's a weirdo

Comment

I never looked at him the same after Thomas Hauser wrote that article that revealed that Floyd used an IV, and Dan went on ESPN acting like it was breaking news.

Dan is supposed to be an experienced journalist and Thomas article didnt reveal anything that was blockbuster. The article basically said "Floyd used an IV and IV's are sometimes used to clean roids out of your system"

Im opened to the idea of Floyd juicing, but IV's are also used to clean drugs, weed, cocaine etc. Some people use IV's after a night of drinking.

We dont know if Floyd is lying about his weight cut, secretly using roids, weed etc.

I used to see Floyd on 24/7 with his eyes red and acting all wild. And on one episode everyone on his team was smoking weed "except for him".

His dad and ex wife says he drinks alcohol, but not allot. I used to hear stories about him being in Houston smoking weed in the nightclubs.

Thomas Hauser has agendas. Again, Im opened to the idea Floyd juicing, but your supposed to be too experienced to get up their and do a breaking news about an IV, as if it were automatically proof to using roids.

Comment

Dan is a solid reporter in a sport that has very few of them. He's also one of the only neutral ones, in most cases. I don't think his weight has anything to do with his ability to write, and it's sad that our society judges people like that. If people really cared about his weight, they should reach out to him, and teach him how to slowly get things back under control. Maybe he never learned that.

Comment

Working...
                      X