No announcement yet.

The Mainstream Media is colluding with Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    The two world’s two nuclear superpowers getting along.

Not like Obama told Putin in a very firm voice to not interfere, and then mocked Trump for saying that elections could be meddled with...

So sad indeed.
    Getting along?????

Trump bent over in front of the world!

Finally even the GOP is admitting that there’s an issue

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Getting along?????

Trump bent over in front of the world!

Finally even the GOP is admitting that there’s an issue
      Like John McCain?

No matter how hard you try to imagine and convince yourself otherwise, Trump keeps on winning.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
        Are you here to criticize what Trump did today or are you here to deflect from that fact that the president of the US just sided with a foreign leader over the US own intelligence?

Nothing the media did here, so no need to say the media is in collusion with Russia here, as your thread attempts to point out.
        The same intelligence that faked FISA warrants based on a fake dossier?

Same intelligence that did nothing about a secretary of state sharing tens of thousands of top secret government emails on a public server?

Yeah, **** that intelligence.

Bolded part. No I did not. I clearly stated in the second paragraph that they are not colluding, just still butthurt over Trump’s victory.

Quote:
        But they’re not paid, they simply want to see the USA fail because they are still so butthurt that Trump won, so they ***** on their own country for free.

Comment

Disgraceful and disgusting.

Comment

Same intelligence that did nothing about a secretary of state sharing tens of thousands of top secret government emails on a public server?

Bolded part. No I did not. I clearly stated in the second paragraph that they are not colluding, just still butthurt over Trump’s victory.

Quote:
            But they’re not paid, they simply want to see the USA fail because they are still so butthurt that Trump won, so they ***** on their own country for free.

To publicly side with a foreign head of state over your own is embarrassing. I know you super fan will never criticize but I'm glad others in the media including the conservatives are rightfully calling him out on it.

You've just proven yourself to be an embarrassing advocate.

Comment

Like John McCain?

No matter how hard you try to imagine and convince yourself otherwise, Trump keeps on winning.
              He lost MASSIVELY today and has zero credibility

Comment

If Trump goes after Russia then they say that he is going to start a war. If he tries to be cordial they say he is submitting to him. There is no winning.

The same exact thing they said about North Korea, leave the guy alone because he is going to start WW3, when he finally talked to the guy then instead of focusing on the positive they have tried to spin it negatively

Comment

Quote:
                  Good points. Our intel not only sucks, but they're crooked as f#@k. Not sure why people are so foolish to think our intel community is above reproach. Bottom line, relations between US and Russia will improve, and that's a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    He lost MASSIVELY today and has zero credibility
                    Hahahahahahaha!

Last edited by Vlad_; 07-16-2018, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X