Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the Left Screaming That Millions Will Die if Trump Care is Passed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    The only reason you are not considered "racist" is because only white people can really be racist.
    that has to be some of the dumbest **** ive ever heard man

Comment

Oh just realized that my name was dropped here. You'd have to ask someone with a stronger opinion on Trumpcare because I don't know enough about it to have a well formed opinion on it. I assume the outrage is connected to the CBO's review of Trumpcare, which I haven't looked at myself.

From what I know so far, which isn't a great deal, it doesn't even seem that different from Obamacare.

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      that has to be some of the dumbest **** ive ever heard man

I'm with you on this. There are definitely some people who say only White people can be racist, which I don't agree with.

Comment

Bro Bob just called me a triggered cucked alt right wigger pansexual in a red k message.

Who do I run and tell on this site about this travesty of justice?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Bro Bob just called me a triggered cucked alt right wigger pansexual in a red k message.

Who do I run and tell on this site about this travesty of justice?
          This post came shockingly close to triggering me

I decided instead to hire Freedom to have all his alts Red K you into oblivion

GG broski you'll be in the red rep region soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            This post came shockingly close to triggering me

I decided instead to hire Freedom to have all his alts Red K you into oblivion

GG broski you'll be in the red rep region soon enough
            Sweet.

This means my street cred is legitl, and I can officially rep that red k life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Sweet.

This means my street cred is legitl, and I can officially rep that red k life.

You are enjoying this too much

via GIPHY

Comment

If only Hammer77777 were a mod here

I'd have him ban you Sweet Pea ! He don't **** around !

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                  You don't care but most non-whites do.
                  That too, is a generalizing statement. I'm not white. All my family is non-white (except that my sister's husband is half-white, half-black). We don't care what color skin someone has. Nobody should. It's a meaningless physical characteristic, much like hair or eye color. I could care less what someone looks like. I literally don't care.
                  Last edited by HAMMER77777; 07-17-2017, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Because the generous federal funding was be cut and poor folks who are on Medicaid wouldn't be able to get insurance.
                    Millions of people wouldn't be able to afford private insurance without assistance from the federal government.
                    Also those older folks getting charged six times as much as younger folks would result in some of them not being able to afford insurance.

So to answer your question what would really cause millions to lose their current insurance plans is when Trump cuts the generous federal funding that Obama put in place.
                    But the costs would come down, due to more competition and open markets. I prefer the government stay out of private insurance markets. As for Medicaid, it was never meant for able bodied adults anyway. It should be for the disabled, etc..
                    Last edited by HAMMER77777; 07-17-2017, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                      That too, is a generalizing statement. I'm not white. All my family is non-white (except that my sister's husband is half-white, half-black). We don't care what color skin someone has. Nobody should. It's a meaningless physical characteristic, much like hair or eye color. I could care less what someone looks like. I literally don't care.

Crazy to me when someone's physical characteristics are considered more important than who they are as a person and what they do with their lives. The fact that some pass judgement on the basis of what other people who share those physical characteristics are doing doesn't make much sense to me.

But you barking up the wrong tree here. Pretty sure Xoo believes in strict racial segregation. The fact that any White people are dating any non-White people genuinely bothers him.
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 07-17-2017, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X