No announcement yet.

Lomachenko still got Daddy Issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko still got Daddy Issues

I like Loma I think he is a great fighter but he needs to fight Salido again in his prime weight class not drained like he did in the first fight and still whooped Loma....

Salido vs Lomachenko 2 is needed at 130 lbs

Too bad salido wants no rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by El Tejano View Post
      I like Loma I think he is a great fighter but he needs to fight Salido again in his prime weight class not drained like he did in the first fight and still whooped Loma....
      Whooped him? It was a split decision, bruh. If I recall correctly all three cards were 115-113, with 2 of them going to Salido. It was a close fight.

But yeah I do agree, Loma needs to avenge that L. Even if it doesn't mean a whole lot (I mean Salido is nearing the end of the road, let's be real)...I think Vasyl still needs to do it, even if it's just for cosmetic purposes. It always looks better in the end if you're able to avenge that L on paper.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        Too bad salido wants no rematch.
        ^ This ^

/close thread

Comment

Salido has been in WARS since then. I don't think they need a rematch as he's not going to be the same guy now and Loma would have no problem with him. Loma fans are hoping to "erase" that loss but it's a legit L. Live with it and be proud how far Loma has come since then.

Comment

I thought this was gonna be around him dressing up like a ninja turtle recently & was gonna be in agreement with you. Kinda disappointed now.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Salido has been in WARS since then. I don't think they need a rematch as he's not going to be the same guy now and Loma would have no problem with him. Loma fans are hoping to "erase" that loss but it's a legit L. Live with it and be proud how far Loma has come since then.
              For real. Plus, Salido is 36 and hasn't fought in a year. I wouldn't be surprised if he never fights again tbf
              Last edited by HeadBodyBodyBody; 03-29-2017, 10:50 PM. Reason: change saliso to salido

Comment

What's up with people giving opinions on fights they clearly haven't watched? Geez.

Comment

Loma was coming on strong late in that fight, too. It took him too long to find his footing, but once he did he was starting to dominate Salido.

But as they say...too little too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Loma was coming on strong late in that fight, too. It took him too long to find his footing, but once he did he was starting to dominate Salido.

But as they say...too little too late.
                    I think it was his first 12 round fight too, might have been pacing himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X