Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else gonna post pics, or are mystykal, Joeboxer, and I the only ones?

Comment

i took my picture but was thinking on waiting till the end to post them and put them together for a side to side picture.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexisA
        i took my picture but was thinking on waiting till the end to post them and put them together for a side to side picture.

its better to do it now so ppl wont think your cheating

Comment

I wish I had some pics from three months ago, before I started boxing. Zero definition in my abs. I weighed about the same but I was 26% BF. Now I just want to drop this kidney fat and add some mass to my arms and lower quads (knee injuries when I was younger -- the vastus medialis is my friend.) I want to get to 10% BF, **** the weight. I'm a third of the way there.

Comment

here we go so you guys can know I'm not cheating. I sure hope running for the next couple of weeks helps a lot.

Comment

1 week down.

It was a pretty bad week for me.

My Girl Friend dumped me.

Then I got the Flu.

I couldn't workout like I wanted to, but I didn't eat anything either.

Started the week at 194 pounds. Now I am at 189. It was bad weight loss though, and I think I actually look a little worse.

Hopefully I can work out more this week. I feel pretty good, and am pretty much over being sick.

Comment

I skipped the last few days 'cuz my allergies laid me out. But I kept eating lean, didn't sulk, didn't backslide, even jumped rope a little bit on my deck and kept hitting the chin-up bar. 178 this morning. FWIW, I'm on the tightest notch on my size 34 belts -- gotta go buy new belts, one size smaller, come payday! $30 apiece but it's a good pain. New pants, soon, too.

Sorry to hear about your GF, Joe. Keep at the gym. Play through the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by El Sniper
                  That's my problem too. I try not to eat junk food though. I saw your pic before and it looked like you had good genes but watch out. A guy in my unit had good genes and he ate whatever he wanted. It's like as soon as he turned 21 he got fat.
                  That's exactly what happened to me.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexisA
                    here we go so you guys can know I'm not cheating. I sure hope running for the next couple of weeks helps a lot.

What's your tat say?

Comment

I am on a new diet.

I call it the 50% protein shake diet. Every other meal is protein shake.

I start each day with oatmeal.

Then shake with water.

Then work out.

Then lunch, eggs and spinach or subway.

Then shake with bannana and milk, creatine, glutamine.

Then dinner, which is Tunafish pretty much, or whole wheat waffle sandwich stuck together with PB, or chicken breat.

Then before bed a muscle milk protein shake > Damn Good!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I also bumped the green tea extract to 3x a day with each meal.

I bumped up the fish oil to 6 caps per day.

I added Vitamin C, as an additional fat burner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Considering adding Sesamin, for fat loss and acne control.

Also considering vitamin B5 for acne.

Both are fairly expensive so I don't know yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X