Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just met and spoke with Tony Thompson.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
    Aye that's Fantastic!

On a more serious note. Has Mrs Tompson recovered from the libidinal excesses of the Thompson-Price post fight nocturnal celebrations or is she still confined to a wheelchair?

I do hope that she's O.K. One casualty was enough.
    Haha. She was fine man. Sipping that white wine and being cool. Asking me a lot of questions about Denmark.

Comment

Did you ask his manager about the night after the Price fight?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Haha. She was fine man. Sipping that white wine and being cool. Asking me a lot of questions about Denmark.
        Good man. I know you would have represented boxing fans and the fine people of Denmark very well. Happy Days!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
          Good man. I know you would have represented boxing fans and the fine people of Denmark very well. Happy Days!!
          Oh well I hope I did thank you. I told them that I'd go to my room and make this thread on boxingscene lol.

Comment

good ****, Bat

Comment

How's your hip?

Comment

Are you there for the fight, Bat? This is really an intriguing matchup I think. Thompson has reinvigorated his career by his two dominate victories over Price and seems to be exuding confidence like you stated.

Pulev on the other hand, has been out of the ring for almost a year but has been in with, and beaten, some good competition. Pulev is a natural counter puncher with decent power and overall good ring skills.

There's really a lot at stake in this fight and I expect that to translate into an exciting and competitive match...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Are you there for the fight, Bat? This is really an intriguing matchup I think. Thompson has reinvigorated his career by his two dominate victories over Price and seems to be exuding confidence like you stated.

Pulev on the other hand, has been out of the ring for almost a year but has been in with, and beaten, some good competition. Pulev is a natural counter puncher with decent power and overall good ring skills.

There's really a lot at stake in this fight and I expect that to translate into an exciting and competitive match...
                  Yeah I'm in Schwerin for the fight. I hope it will be exiting as well. I'll definetely be rooting for Thompson now. Great guy. I was actually invited to join them after the fight here.

Comment

Ha ha, that's cool Bat. Enjoy the fight.

Comment

Good stuff Nelson. Hope you continue to have a good time out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X