Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayorga spoke English he would be a much bigger star.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mayorga spoke English he would be a much bigger star.....

He would be epic if he never always had some guy interpreting everything he says, he would say it himself and with the right emotion. Man i wish he spoke english.....

Theres actually some charm in having a translator up there that just keeps translating the most ridiculous insults.

Comment

Or he could actually win some of these matches

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Exactly!!! All he does is talk talk and talk, I dont mind smack talking i love it but when you talk the talk you can at least walk the walk, Mayorga has been living on his one win against Vernon Forrest for ages much like Hatton living on his only major win against Tsyzu.

Comment

Talking is he's selling point, and he does it well, if onl he could target a much widder audiance..

Comment

Mayorga is a clown. He should retire from boxing and go the WWE

Comment

Mayorga is a straight up G, i love how he told oscar to stop singing like a ***...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

LOL there you go.

Comment

If Mayorga spoke English... he'd basically be James Toney, who at no point in his career - even when regarded as among the very best in the world - was a superstar. Just a guy who talks a lot of ****.

Mayorga's act became boring a long time ago. The best part of this recent entry, was the fact that Cotto stepped out of character but in doing so, completely *****slapped Mayorga.

Cotto didn't even need to go overboard - his replies were right on point and without a shred of exaggeration. That's the way trash-talking should be done, not just who can shout the loudest.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
                    He would be epic if he never always had some guy interpreting everything he says, he would say it himself and with the right emotion. Man i wish he spoke english.....
                    I agree. I dont think they even translate half of what he says.

Comment

Working...
                    X