Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
    thats BS

there arn't alot of big guys in the NBA that move as well as Fury does
    In the entire history of boxing, there has never been a man the size of Tyson Fury who moves as well as he does, and can keep moving like that for 12 rounds without gassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Bob Arum did a little Don King on the public when he had everyone believing that Chris Algieri was a formidable opponent for Pacquiao!

Mayweather stole a page from the same book (with help from Skip Bayless) when he fought McGregor! He knew that fight would sell HUGE because "it is what it is." They sold 4.3M PPVs!
      White Americans were at the mayweather mcgregor fight with Ireland flags. You couldn’t have made it up.

Comment

This is not a good movie, but I've rarely laughed harder than I did the first time when the white guy lands one punch, and it looks like a competitive fight, than the champ beats him and you find out it was like 30 seconds long. Then the guy he's ducking knocks him the **** out after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          yeah that's an example of promotors using race/nationality to their benefit. But even look at how fighters are promoted. Danny Garcia was brought to Puerto Rico for a fight and doesn't even speak Spanish. Ryan Garcia has a Mexican flag when he walks to the ring and he doesn't speak Spanish either. Don't even think his parents were born in Mexico. Andy ruiz was marketed as a Mexican heavyweight champion... Was born and raised in California. It's all about marketing to fans for money.
          Promoters understand that people gravitate and ride hard for their country in regards to sports. People will get behind boxers from their nation. Particularly Mexicans and British.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
            White Americans were at the mayweather mcgregor fight with Ireland flags. You couldn’t have made it up.
            I asked a young white female why she wanted macgregor to win and her response was “well because I’m ‘Irish’”.....she was born and raised in Houston, Tx, never been to Ireland, doesn’t know about Irish/Gaelic, has a German last name......21st century folks.....take note, we are in the 21st century.....when will it end?

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              Promoters understand that people gravitate and ride hard for their country in regards to sports. People will get behind boxers from their nation. Particularly Mexicans and British.
              But if the black Americans support their own people call them “racist” or “black supremacist”......by those same British and mexican-AMERICANS who support their own. Someone’s going to have to explain this to me in a manner that it actually makes sense rather than the racism it is.....
              Last edited by Oldskoolg; 04-07-2020, 04:29 PM.

Comment

thats BS

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                In the entire history of boxing, there has never been a man the size of Tyson Fury who moves as well as he does, and can keep moving like that for 12 rounds without gassing.
                Stop it.

Kevin Durant is 6'11 and a hell of a lot faster than Tyson Fury

Shaq was 7'1" 320lbs in his athletic prime.

The NBA's full of 7 ft tall guys who are quicker than Tyson Fury.

Comment

thats BS

Lol! Yea, because fury could be in the nba with a guaranteed $1-200 million contract plus endorsements/fame but he’d rather be beat in the face and body for a living for a fraction.
                  Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  I asked a young white female why she wanted macgregor to win and her response was “well because I’m ‘Irish’”.....she was born and raised in Houston, Tx, never been to Ireland, doesn’t know about Irish/Gaelic, has a German last name......21st century folks.....take note, we are in the 21st century.....when will it end?
                  The thing that irks me is the cowardliness of it all. They refuse to admit the truth even to themselves. The girl you’re referring to couldn’t just say ”because he’s white” and just own it. They like to play this game with themselves.

The even funnier part is, the same people who root against black Americans in favor of non black non Americans(Serena and Venus experienced this throughout their careers) are the same folk who feigned outrage of Kaepernick and him kneeling during the anthem lol. All that patriotism BS goes tight out the door when it’s a black American vs a white non American.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                    Stop it.

Kevin Durant is 6'11 and a hell of a lot faster than Tyson Fury

Shaq was 7'1" 320lbs in his athletic prime.

The NBA's full of 7 ft tall guys who are quicker than Tyson Fury.
                    The NBA has always been full of 7 foot tall guys who can run without falling over and are good at chucking balls through hoops, because that's all they ever do .. over and over and over again.

Some of them have had a go at boxing, which is an infinitely more demanding and physically punishing sport than basketball, and it never ends well for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                      But if the black Americans support their own people call them “racist” or “black supremacist”......by those same British and mexican-AMERICANS who support their own. Someone’s going to have to explain this to me in a manner that it actually makes sense rather than the racism it is.....
                      This guy can't seem to get his head around the fact that "British" is a nationality, not a race, and that British boxing fans supporting British boxers is not a manifestation of white racism. The fact that many of the boxers supported by British fans happen to be black should be enough of an explanation in itself, but nope .. obviously not for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X