No announcement yet.

Why does it seem that all the "pro trump" supporters who claim to be so against

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Life stinks for you so you come here for entertainment. I'm hip to you old man.
    As is the case with your Democrat political talking points, you're again dead wrong.

Life is pretty good for me.

I have a good job, a nice nest egg, a house in a great neighborhood, 3 cars (including a street rod I drive for fun), and plenty of disposable income. I have a good family and friends as well.

I come here to pass time.

Don't take the Internet so seriously that you hurl insults and try to psycho-analyze strangers who disagree with you politically.

It's not a good look.
    Last edited by 1bad65; 05-28-2019, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Lol how ironic you telling me to stay out of the conversation after your rant!
      Bro I don't care if you stay or go that wasn't what I said. What I said was, you know what your going to get when you enter this section. If you can't stand it then my question was why click on it. That's all I said, don't get all mad.

This is a PUBLIC forum if I see something I want to reply to I will. Just like you said,
      "Who the **** are you giving orders"
      He's got the double-speak down pat.

Kinda like the Democrats he parrots.

Comment

man down and 1bad65

Just don't go getting too angry and shoot up a school or something. I got my eye on both you crazy ass motherf/ckers.

Any suspicious posts you make will be reported to the FBI.

I'ma leave that there.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          man down and 1bad65

Just don't go getting too angry and shoot up a school or something. I got my eye on both you crazy ass motherf/ckers.

Any suspicious posts you make will be reported to the FBI.

I'ma leave that there.
          Oh my God you've straight lost it.

Comment

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA. …….Rockin'

Comment

You do realize that by 2020, Hispanics will have greater voting power than blacks, which means the Democrats you have been supporting all these years will slowly abandon you in favor of a larger voting demographic among minorities? I can’t fathom why a minority group that is largely dependent upon government resources would support another minority group who is leeching those resources away from them while entering the country illegally.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                Oh my God you've straight lost it.
                Those who can never be wrong take the Internet way too seriously.

As to mass shootings and who is most likely to commit one, of the shooters who state political leanings, by far the majority have been cheering for the same team he does.

Some even stated the very same talking points in their rants that he has spewed here...…

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Those who can never be wrong take the Internet way too seriously.

As to mass shootings and who is most likely to commit one, of the shooters who state political leanings, by far the majority have been cheering for the same team he does.

Some even stated the very same talking points in their rants that he has spewed here...…
                  Whats crazy is we've never even spoke like that. Because we want to follow the laws on the books "we're going to shoot up schools" WTF who even says something like that!

Kev, I hope you have a savings. You pull some crap like that and logs will be taken from this site and my attorney will be contacting you. Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                  X